A Peaceful day..Finally!!!!

>>Nobody's POV<<

Flug and Black hat wake up and stretched for a bit in the nice grass and sat up before starting to walk again before finding a lake. The water was crystal clear and had no traces of bugs anywhere,  Flug looked at Black Hat and pushed him away before stripping down to only his boxers and jumping into the lake. Black Hat felt water splash on him as he was also taking his clothes off. The water was warm, and soothing from the slightly hot sunlight that Flug's mind was able to replicate perfectly.

Flug softly sighed as he enjoyed the water, only to yelp slightly when two arms wrapped around him. Black Hat chuckled as he hugged Flug from behind. "S-Sir..?" Flug mumbled slightly, only to be responded with a soft "Hm..?" Flug opened his mouth and started to talk again "Do-Don't you think you sh-sh-should lay down if y-you a-are tired..?" The doctor stuttered, only to feel his boss turn him around before lifting up his bag to expose his lips. Black Hat smirked, leaned in and kissed Flug. Flug slowly wrapped his arms around his lover's neck and in return Black Hat grabbed Flug's waist gently, pulling him closer to his body. Black hat's face was encased with a nice soft blush that not even the most flustered of girl could beat anytime soon.

After awhile they both pulled back from the kiss. The doctor was actually surprised at how good Black Hat was when it came to kissing. It was like, a new found lust in the doctor; but he was gonna save that for when they got out of his mind. (Flug pls don't you dare taint 505 when he accidentally walks in.) Black Hat hummed in satisfaction before floating on his back. Flug watched before trying to copy him, and succeeding! The doc let out a tiny cheer before hearing Black hat chuckle "That Bag of yours is gonna get wet sooner or later Flug." "Y-yeah I kn-know. I bring e-extras since its te-technically my m-mindscape you know." Flug huffed before going silent again. "Hey Flug?" BH said only to hear a tiny "Y-Yes?" from Flug. "I just wanted to say... I love you.." He said blushing before hearing a "I lo-love you too, my demon." back.

(AN; ...............IM SORRY. I AM SOOOOO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT- *gets slapped by readers* QwQ sowwy..)