The Chosen One

"Hmmm," muttered Rainbow Dash. "SOARIN! Pick our next rainbow ingredient!"

"Yes, Rainbow Dash! Right Away," responded Soarin hurrying to the map of everypony in Ponyville. "Perfect! That's her," he shouted from the dark room.

"Okay, bring her here at once! Who is it," the rainbow mane pony asked.

"You'll see, Rainbow Dash.. You'll see," Soarin mysteriously replied. Rainbow frowned at him and squinted.

"Fine. Though I prefer to know the ingredient before I use them."

The Carousel Boutique had a butchered child's melody ringing through the halls. Rarity, the owner, was softly singing the melody to herself. "Rocka rocka rocka rock! The cradle shall rock and fall," she sang with an evil grin. "Oh, Pinkamena! You will be completed in just a moment! You need something more... Aha!" Rarity spotted her recently deceased pet cat, Opal. Another evil grin spread across her scratched up face. "Oh, my wittle kitty! I wuv you! So I shall have your wittle heart!" She levitated the lifeless body of the cat and cut a heart into the chest area. She then levitated the heart out of the cat, and into the Pinkamena doll. She smiled again as she said,"To always have my wittle kitty... Now, my darling Pinkamena, you are complete..." Two large stallion pegasi busted through the doors, seeing everything. "Rarity of Ponyville, you are to come with us. Immediately."