The Rainbow Factory

"She's here, Miss Rainbow Dash," said the taller of the two pegasi.

"Bring her here, Stormflight," Dash replied. Stormflight pushed the scratched up unicorn into the light for Rainbow Dash to get a look at. "Wait... This.. This can't be right! R-rarity? What happened to you?!" Rarity sighed, then smiled.

"A lot of new changes, my dear Rainbow Dash... A lot of changes," she laughed. Dash was uneasy about this. "Rarity is freaking me out! She's gone insane! But, Equestria needs rainbows," she thought to herself.

"Umm, come with me, Rarity. I need to show you something," Dash said with fake courage.

"Whatever shall I need to see darling," Rarity asked. Dash was silent, for fear she'll reveal too much. So, the two ponies walked for a bit in silence, excepting the whirrs and clangs of the factory, until Rainbow Dash spoke up.

"We're here," she said looking into a fiery pit in front of her. Rarity gasped as she saw giant blades, needles and irons all around.

"It's... It's... Beautiful," she said, her mouth slowly creeping to a psychotic smile. "Just perfect..."

Dash just stared into the pit.

"Arise my burning flames! Arise out of your mysterious home! Come to me! Come! Fill me with all your power," screamed Dash as the flames burst in front of her. She laughed a psychotic laugh that even gave herself the chills. "Hahahaha! Yes! I can feel it! The power is coursing through my veins!"

Rarity just watched, grinning evilly. She felt an unexplainable joy in the event, and that just made her snap. She giggled uncontrollably until it got extreme. "Hahaha! Oh, Dash! Dash, Dash, Dashie Dash!" Her horn started to glow with her own blue aura, as she made the fire bigger. She laughed as hard as she could as Dash was surrounded in flames. She heard the Pegasus scream, and laughed even more.

"There! Get her," a Pegasus yelled, and out if nowhere, she was dragged away.