Karma

Rarity awoke in a cell. "W-what happened? Where in Equestria am I," she asked herself. The pain in her head was oh so delightful.  But then she realized where she was. "A jail cell? Oh, whatever have I done this time," she sarcastically asked herself. Alone in the cell she sat, wracking her brain for any memories of the night before. Her thoughts were interrupted, though, by the sound of hoofsteps. Click clack, click clack, click clack... Closer and closer they came. Rarity sat as quietly as possible, waiting to hear where the hoofsteps were coming from, and where they were going. The sound got louder, and louder, until they were right outside her cell door. But then they stopped. Creeeaakk... The cell door was opened, and-- "Rainbow Dash," Rarity exclaimed. The door was only showing half of her, and she was just standing there, as if Rarity had said nothing. "Dash, are you okay? Please answer me," Rarity begged. But, Dash just laughed in response.

"Oh Rarity... Do you even know what you've done to me," The pegasus said, and she walked into the cell. Rarity gasped at the sight she had seen. The right side of Rainbow Dash's face had been burned, showing charred wrinkles and no blue skin. Part of her mane was singed to black, and her right wing, flank and back leg were scabbed and wrinkled like her face. Her right foreleg was also the same: wrinkly, burned, scabbed skin. And like her mane, part of her tail was singed and black. "Your loss of sanity has made me like you. A monster," the once beautiful mare said to Rarity. The unicorn stared in disbelief. She had caused this? But how, if she had no memory of it?

"B-but," Rarity started, but soon got cut off by Rainbow Dash.

"No! You did this! YOU ARE TO BLAME," she yelled at Rarity. "YOU ARE THE ONE TO ALMOST MURDER ME, AND MAKE ME LIKE YOU!!!" She slammed the door to the cell leaving Rarity. "I hope you're happy with yourself..."