Black Steel

~Gajeel POV~

God Damnit! I thought, looking back at the men whom I had beaten. Stupid, Stupid Gajeel! I swore silently at myself and kicked a rock harshly down the cobbled roads. "I can't do anything right. The squirt is terrified of me, I've probably just put two more in the hospital." A soft and aggravated sigh escaped my lips. "Nothing but a monster." Levy was released later that day from the hospital, sore, but able to walk on her own.I climbed across the rooftops, following the small, blue haired girl quietly. A blonde haired celestial mage ran to her, hugging her carefully. "Levy! You're okay!" She cried, holding her close. I looked down, my eyes wide. She's alright. She has the blondie. I walked off, cramming my hands into my pockets.

~Levy POV~

"Levy! You're okay!" I found myself being embraced by a familiar blonde haired girl. "Lucy! Yes. I'm fine." I laughed, hugging her close. "Come on. Everyone has been dying to see you again, Levy." Lucy led me towards the Guild Hall, where a rosy pink haired boy ran out first, hugging me so tight I gave a small whine before he let go. "Levy!" He yelled, holding my hand. "Black Steel didn't hurt you too bad did he? I'll kill him for even hurting you!" He growled, causing me to giggle softly. "Natsu, I'm fine. He actually-" I was cut off by a gravely voice from behind me. "I apologized to her, you know. I got carried away."

~To be continued~