The Dragon and The Shrimp Pt. 1

~Levy POV~

I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. Please still be here. Tears filled my eyes as I looked around, scanning the rooftops for any sign of the black haired Dragonslayer. "Gajeel?" My voice carried into the open air without response. I lowered my head and sighed before turning and walking back to the Guild Hall. "Shrimp?" A gravelly voice called behind me.

~Gajeel POV~

I heard her voice, but I thought my mind was playing games. She wouldn't have come after me, would she? With a heavy sigh, I walked around. She wouldn't have. They wouldn't have let her get within twenty feet of me. That was when I saw her. Her blue hair and small body. "Shrimp?" I called from behind her.

~Levy POV~

It was him. I turned slowly and looked directly at the man who cause me so much pain, the man who hurt my team and my guild, yet I felt no hate towards him. I walked up and smacked him harshly across his face, watching at he took the hit. It hurt him? I thought as I looked at him. "I deserved that." He muttered softly, his eyes dropping from hers.

~Gajeel POV~

She seemed surprised to see me, her eyes watching mine with ease, or at least ease until she backhanded me. Dammit Shrimp! I thought. Kid had a bite behind her bark, and it hurt. "I deserved that." I muttered quietly, avoiding her gaze. "Why can't I hate you?" She asked softly, seemingly upset with the fact she couldn't hate me for what I did. I shook my head, unable to give an answer. "I want to hate you, but I can't." Levy sighed softly. "I don't know why you can't. You've got every reason to." I spoke quietly. She gave a soft growl, not out of anger, but annoyance as she stormed off.