Gotcha

We pulled up in the tour bus and I looked out the window to see all these screaming girls. When we got inside the boys went to sound check so us girls had to find something to occupy ourselves with. We decided to go out and talk with some of the fans for a little bit. We talked to them and they were so nice and actually calm. We took pictures and stuff and told them about are little surprise for the boys tonight.

A few hours passed do we went back inside and found the boys. They were getting dressed and ready for the first song. The opening acts were on but I had no clue who they were.

"Now get ready for One Direction!" The announcer guy said. All the boys lined up on the side of the stage and skipped out earning a roar of screams from the girls in the arena.

"Okay we need your help. We need to embarrass the boys tonight so when they come off and change we need you to do stick these on their backs. There so stupid they won't realize that they all have them on their backs." Rosie said to one of their stylist. The lady laughed and agreed to help. She even told us she would have one of the show directors have them start with their backs to the audience so everyone could see. A few minutes later the boys came running off stage to change. They out their shirts on and as the lady was touching up their outfits she stuck the paper on without them noticing. The man told them how to start and they didn't question. Each one of us made a sign for their boyfriend. Eleanor's for Louis' was I pick my noise when no one is looking. Perrie's for Zayn's was I wear a wig. Mine for Niall's was I smell my own farts. Danielle's for Liam's was I call myself a pretty boy in front of the mirror in the morning, and Rosie's for Harry's was I lick myself clean like a cat. The boys went out on stage and took their places, the lights flickered on and after about 15 seconds the crowd was laughing so hard. The boys stopped singing and looked at each other confused. Liam spotted the sign on Zayn's back and ripped it off. The rest of the boys did the same thing and read their signs. They looked over to the side where we were and we smiled and waved at them.

"Okay I think we should bring out the one direction girlfriend club real quick!" My stomach dropped. I hated bug crowds and Niall knew that. He was getting his little revenge on me. All the girls walked out but I physically could not move. "Come on babe." Niall said winking at me. I shook my head stubbornly. He came over to me and threw me over his shoulder. He walked over to the center of the stage and set me down, oh my gosh.

"So we boys lost a bet and for a whole day we have to do what are girlfriends tell us to do." Louis said smirking at Eleanor.

"That's right and let us continue." Perrie said taking the microphone from Zayn.

"Good idea." Rosie said copying Perrie's action. We all took their microphones and stood in front of them. "Now repeat after me." Rosie said holding the microphone up to Harry. "I am Harry Styles and I am a poo ball." Harry closed his eyes for a minute and then said the words. Everyone was cracking up.

"Your turn." Danielle said to Liam. "I am a mommy's boy." "I am Liam Payne and I am a mommy's boy." He said looking down at his feet.

"And now Louis tell them that you are fabulous and sassy." Eleanor said smiling at Louis. "I am Louis Tomlinson and I am fabulously sassy." He said snapping his fingers in a z formation.

"Oh Niall." I said winking at him. "Let them know that you like to play barbies." "My name is Niall Horan and… I like to… play barbies." I giggled at him.

"And finally Zayn. Zayn tell them how much you love to dress up in my clothes." "I'm Zayn Malik and I love to dress up in my girlfriends clothes. In my opinion I think I wear them better." He said smirking at Perrie.

"Okay I think that's enough goodbye girls!" Liam said shooing us off stage. We waved by to everyone and went back to where we were sitting before. The boys finished up their concert and said their goodbyes to the fans and ran off stage. Niall came over and tackled me into a big hug.