Forever and Always

So this is the last chapter probably. Unless I do an epilogue, that depends on the comments. But Im so sad! This was my first fanfic ever and it's OVER :( I'm going to cry. AWWWW

But i really hope you guys liked it. please comment what was some of your favorite parts! :)

Also i have a new Niall Fic called When Hate turns to love and i think it's one of the best so far... a lot better than this one hahah. Anyway yeah aw last chapter! Thanks for all the comments and support!

 Much Love, Olivia :) xx

It had been five years filled with absolute joy and happiness. Harry and Rosie’s babies are now each 6 and more hyper than ever! Lily turned 5 just a few weeks ago, everything was perfect.

“We’re here!” Rosie yelled walking in with the little ones at her heels and Harry beside her.

“Auntie Rosie!” Lily cooed running up to her.

“Hey baby girl!” She smiled picking her up and kissing her cheek.  “Jonathan Styles!” Rosie yelled and I flicked my head around to see what she was yelling about.

“Yes?” He asked sheepishly.

“You didn’t say hello to anyone!” She scolded him handing Lily over to Harry.

“Neither did Darcy!” He defended pointing at his sister.

“Hey shut it!” She squeaked at him punching him in the arm. These two were quite the handful!

“Excuse me?” Harry spoke up. Both of the kids mumbled sorry and walked over to me wrapping their arms around me and smiling.

“What’s all the commotion?” Niall chuckled walking in. “Ah my favorite niece and nephew!” He shouted running toward them. They both giggled as he picked them up.

“Alright, alright let’s go sit down for dinner everyone else is in the kitchen.” I laughed walking back toward the kitchen. I walked in and smiled at everyone.

Liam, Danielle and their beautiful daughter Joise sat on the far side of the table patiently waiting to eat. Perrie, Zayn and their two sons, Adam and Liam looked up at me. Liam and Adam’s eyes brightened as they saw the other kids walk in. Louis, Eleanor and their daughter Kaitlin looked over at the new crowd walking in.

“Hey guys!” Everyone chorused in. They all took their seats at the table and I served up the food.

Everyone was sitting quietly eating till Zayn started to laugh.

“What?” Perrie giggled nudging him.

“It’s crazy…” He chuckled shaking his head.

“What is?” Rosie asked and we all looked at him waiting. He looked up from his plate and placed his fork down.

“Just a few years ago we didn’t even know each other. None of us. So much stuff has happened with everyone here and its crazy to think we are sitting around this table, together, like a bog happy family.” I felt my eyes start to tear up and looked around the table.

He was right. It’s crazy how much has truly happened.

From me leaving my mom, to meeting the boys, to being in the hospital at least once a month and the meet up with my brother, Sally and all her and I’s adventures. To Niall and I getting married and adopting a baby. Not to mention all our mates who have their own kids and are now married.

It’s incredible.

“Aw babe, don’t cry.” Niall hushed pulling me into his chest. I buried my face in his chest as I let the tears pour down. I looked up and saw all the other boys crying as well as the girls. All the children looked completely confused but they would soon hear all the stories.

“GROUP HUG!” Louis yelled and we all got up. I got squished in the l middle as nine other pairs of arms got thrown around me.  I only cried harder.

But to be honest, I would never change anything that happened in my life. I don’t regret anything, and I wouldn’t take a single thing back.

I love my life and have everything I could ever ask for.

They say everything happens for a reason, and they’re right.