The Test

“You people are so inconsiderate. I mean I got no sleep last night!” Louis whined as the elevator doors shut. “Who knew two people could be so loud?”

“Yeah really….and all night to?  I mean what the hell? I can’t even keep my eyes open this morning.” Harry continued the complaints.

“Oh shut up already!” Liam groaned at the boys. Wow today was going to be a great day… they were all grumpy and tired. Not my fault… oh wait yes it is. Niall turned to me and smirked.

“No I will not. I swear to carrots if that happens again tonight I am moving to another floor.”

“But wait Boo bear, we may need to move to another building 5 streets down… if that’s even far enough!” Harry huffed.

“Oh Hazza. But seriously we were kidding when we said all that stuff last night. We weren’t asking you to you know…” Louis said rolling his eyes.

“I thought management said no sex in America.” Zayn spat at us.

“Well they don’t have to find out.” Niall replied.

“Can you all just be quiet about it already…” I said becoming uncomfortable with this conversation in the never ending elevator ride.

“What are we even doing today?” Zayn asked bluntly. I don’t know if he was grumpy because he got no sleep or because he just hated me.

“I was thinking we could go to six flags or something. I mean we have this whole week off.” Liam shrugged and we all walked off the elevator.

“I think we should go to six flags!” I suggested as we walked toward the car.

“I don’t.” Zayn huffed under his breath.

“Okay then let’s go!” We all piled into the car and Paul started driving to six flags. I’ve never been but I’ve heard about it. Rosie went when she took her trip to America a few years ago.

“Louis just shut up already. Oh my goodness.” I groaned. He hasn’t shut up at all! He just keeps complaining about not getting sleep.

“Well maybe if people were more considerate.” He sung in a sing song voice.

“Louis I would stop you know she has a bad temper…” Harry whispered to Louis.

“We are in the land of the free and the home of the brave! I will not stop!” He protested pounding his fist on his leg.

“Yeah I know why you like it here so much. America had freedom and homos love that shit.” I said giggling. Man, if looks could kill I would be dead. I couldn’t stop laughing though.

“Okay you guys are here.” Paul pulled up to the entrance and we all hopped out. Niall grabbed my hand and we swung back and forth as we walked up to the entrance.

“Let’s go on that one!” I shouted pointing to the huge green tracked ride.

“King da ka?” They all said looking at me as if I was crazy.

“Umh sure come on!” I started running toward the ride so there wouldn’t be a long line and turns out there was no line at all.

“Sam… I don’t really want to go on this…” Niall whispered coming up next to me.

“Oh don’t be a baby!” I climbed into one of the seats and pulled my restraint down. Niall climbed in next to me and when he got settled in his hands were shaking like crazy. “No one else is going?”

“No their all to scared!”

“Oh come on this will be fun!”

Niall’s P.O.V.