Training?

Fubuki hiked throughout mountain, her boots sinking into the snow. A blizzard was blowing through the mountain but she didn't care. She was just pondering what happened to her beloved Setsuna.

"Oka-san..." she murmured.

She was never good at befriending others. Her only friends were Setsuna, Glacier, and the blizzards. She loved the wind grazing through her skin and the snow falling from the skies.

She didn't have a past. Not her. Unlike everyone else, she had lost her memories except Setsuna and her Ice Make Magic.

"Ice Make: Lioness!" she shouted, as she had heard some ruffling behind her.

"Geez, simmer down, Fubuki. It's only me."

"Gray...?" she said, turning. Her Lioness disappeared.

"So you do Ice Make Magic, huh? Gotta say, that attack was impressive." Gray said.

" Yes. I do both Static and Dynamic Ice Make Magic. Also, I do Ice Magic. They're all taught by Setsuna." she told him, muttering the last part.

"B-but that's impossible! No one can master all kinds of Ice Magic!" Gray whispered, but Fubuki heard him, clear as the day.

"Why do you follow me?" she asked, her words straightforward.

"Because you kind of remind me of my deceased cousin." he replied, remembering his old days. "She had blue, long hair that were often done up in pigtails. She loves to play with animals and hates talking to strangers."

He smiled sadly.

Fubuki stood there, frozen. He knew about her past? Does he know?

"What is her name, may I ask?"

Gray looked at her, thinking. Then he said " Her name was Adelia. Adelia Fullbuster."

Fubuki's head hurts. It hurts so much. She hold her head, trying to make the pain go away.

"Oi, OI!! Are you okay?" Gray shouted, dashing across the snow.

Who am I? She wondered.

Plop! Fubuki had collapsed into the snow.

Hi minna! Sorry if it was a weird chapter. Everything will be explained throughout the book. See you next time!