Memories

*Fubuki's POV*
Where am I? I wondered, sitting up straight. I looked around me. Am I in the infirmary of Fairy Tail?

A pink-haired woman approached her. " I'm Porlyusica. I heal the people here. You fainted in the snow mountains and Gray brought you here." she said.

I groaned as I rubbed my head. I remembered it now. I was pondering my past when I collapsed. The pain had ebbed away, but I still want to know.

What is my past?

"You have been affected by the Memory Freeze spell.(A/N great name, I know)" Porlyusica told me.

"Memory Freeze Spell?" I asked.

Porlyusica nodded "This spell allows the caster to erase any memory of their choice. The only known caster is Setsuna, the Ice Dragon."

My eyes widened. Oka-san...?

Why did she do that?

"You have memories related to Gray that were erased. When you start to realise you've known him before, your head starts to hurt. You can regain your memories if you want, but it requires a lot of magic power inside of you. Also, only part of your memories can be resurrected. Do you wish to proceed?" Porlyusica asked me.

Yes. Definitely.

I will do everything to regain my past. That way, I will live a brighter future.

I nodded at her, my eyes blazing with determination.

She looked shocked for a while, but then she smiled encouragingly.

"Go for it. My child.
"Focus all of your magic energy into the right side of your head. Then think about Gray and your family. Your Oka-san, Setsuna. Everything that reminds you of your past."

I closed my eyes, fire burning inside my frozen heart, my magic energy focused on my right brain. I forced every ounce of my magic into it. And thought about Gray. About Oka-san. Myself. Blizzard. Snow. Wind.

Then the words came.

Deliora.

Demon.

Destroyed.

Village.

Mother.

Father.

Uncle.

Cousin.

Brother.

Ice Dragon Slayer.

Adopted.

Setsuna.

Forgotten.

Passion.

Friends.

Then I faded into darkness again.