Attack from Night Yowl

'BAM!!' The guild doors were slammed open.

Everyone turned over.

Team Natsu's eyes widened.

"Oi, Oi, fairies! Long time no see, eh?!" The group leader shouted.

This group contains about 30 mages and they all looked strong. The leader stepped out and shouted "We've came to seek revenge. You've destroyed our dark guild, and imprisoned Father. You won't get out of here alive!"

"Now I'm all fired up! For real!" Natsu's eyes glittered.

"No one insults Fairy Tail like this!" Gray joined in.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" "Ice Make:Lance!" They roared a battle cry and charged on.

"Lucy-san, what the heck happened?!" Fubuki asked Lucy in a worried tone.

"You see, two years ago," Lucy started to explain "We took on an S Class job together as Team Natsu. The job was to eliminate this dark guild called 'Night Yowl'."

"We succeeded in catching their Master." Erza continued "But we let some of them escape. Requip!" she changed into her Heaven's Wheel Armor.

"We won't let you escape this time! Open! Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!!!"

"Tch. You fairies are as arrogant as usual." the leader smirked "Now let's show them what power really means!! Charge!" the members from Night Yowl raced up and attacked Fairy Tail.

A woman with short, dark purple hair saw Fubuki standing there with no opponent, so she raced towards her and started to attack her. Fubuki kept on an emotionless face as the woman attacked. She dodged. Fubuki 'tch'ed. "Your stupid guild had made a bad choice to eliminate us." the woman whispered "And now YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!"

Fubuki's eyes widened. The magic aura she felt from the woman was increasing rapidly. But her face returned emotionless after a second. "Bring it on, woman. See if you can beat me." Fubuki told her, her tone icy.

"Poison Devil's Claw!" the woman cried, launching her now-purple hand  with talons at Fubuki.

"My, my. I thought you were someone who entertains me. Thought I was wrong. Right, Violette Humperdink?" Fubuki smirked darkly, showing her scary side to her opponent.

"H-how do you know my name?" Violette stammered.

"Easy. You think living in a snow mountain will isolate me from the world? You're wrong, honey." Fubuki said icily "The snowy wind carries words if you listen hard enough. If you even befriend it, it will aid you until you die."

"Ice Magic: Wind's Soul!!" Fubuki opened her mouth and blew icy winds at Violette. She screamed as the wind slowly froze her. Without waiting for her to thaw out, Fubuki attacked her again "Ice Make: Dragoness!!!"

A large Chinese Dragon made completely out of Ice flew at Violette, crushing her with its sharp icy scales.

Violette was knocked out.

"Tch. You should think twice before you act, darling." Fubuki blew on her nails.

"How DARE you attack my Vi like that!! I'll make you pay!" a man shouted.

Fubuki punched him on the face without even looking and he was knocked out cold.

"Don't interrupt my cliché time, dude." Fubuki glared at him.

"Nice. As expected from my cousin." Gray said, landing next to her. She grinned. He had just finished kicking three Night Yowl members' butts.

Fubuki had an idea "How about we bet how many enemies we can defeat. Winner gets three Ice cones. Loser buys Winner three Ice cones."