Awakening

I jolted up. And looked around.

I was still in the infirmary.

Then I saw flashbacks.

"Yay!" I played with a small snow leopard who lost its way. Since she didn't have a home, I provided one to her.

I can tell it was a newborn, and I loved taking care of it.

But then, out of nowhere...

"Rhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr..." the demon Deliora roared.

It then shoot laser beams all over the village.

My cousin Gray grabbed my hand and ran with me. We barely managed to escape a destructive beam.

Just then, a piece of rubble hit Gray's legs, and he was knocked out. "COUSIN!! STAY STRONG!!"

I cried and cried, and then suddenly, I saw my mother and father,dead.

Right before my eyes.

The entire village was soon destroyed.

"No...no...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed. I channeled my feelings into one: blind fury.

Deliora saw me and shot a laser beam at me.

I spread my two arms wide put, my bangs covering my eyes. I created a wide shield made of Ice and protected the bodies of my family.

Then I sharpened my fury.

And icicles charged at Deliora, making it retreat.

I collapsed.

************************************

I wake to the sound of flapping and then I look around. I was up in the air.

A majestic white Dragon with light blue streaks is carrying me and my snow leopard friend.

Normally, I would freak out, but today is a special case. After the incident, my heart had gone numb, and I couldn't feel any emotions.

I later learned that the dragon's name is Setsuna, the Ice Dragon. She told me "You have made an Ice Sphere in order to protect your friends. You have the heart of an Ice Maiden, the Yuki Onna. You can also channel your emotions into magic. This action is called Psionisian, and very few people can do that.
"But now, you seem to have lost your emotions due to your young age. So I'm going to train you in order to make you stronger."

I nodded at Setsuna.

But...my emotions damaged my brain. I can't feel anymore.

Setsuna said it was occurred by the incident. She asked me what do I want to do.

After the incident, there is a new life goal for me.

To protect the ones I love.

Even though I had lost all traces of emotions, I had said this with passion.

Setsuna smiled at me, and said "Dear child, you have great potential in Ice Magic. I will be teaching you that.
"However, I will need to seal your memories first.
"Dear child, it might hurt a bit."

Setsuna chanted the spell and a bright light surrounded me. It engulfed me.

I faded into darkness.

Flashback end

I woke up. Porlyusica was nowhere to be found.

"My cousin is alive...he's alive!" I said.

Then I feel my tears running down. They slid down my cheeks and dripped onto my bedsheet. The sadness.

I had never felt such sadness before.

I touched my scar. "Thank you, Okaa-san. You'll always be my mother." I whispered.

My scar tickled slightly, as if it agreed to me.

I got out of bed and trudged downstairs. The guild awaited me.

Juvia was the first one to greet me. She literally jumped onto me, and hugged me reeeeaaallly tightly. "Juvia misses you so much, Fubuki-chan! Don't you ever go fainting like that again!" She tightened her squeeze, making my eyes almost pop out.

"Juvia-chan...let go...need...to breathe..."

"Juvia is sorry!" She let go of me. I patted her back "I'm fine, I'm fine."

"Hey, are you alright?" Gray was next to ask.

"COUSIIIIIIIN!!!" I yelled charging straight at him, knocking him onto the floor. "Oi!" He said, trying to push away. Then he remembered. "Cousin? Are you Adelia?"

I nodded, and he had tears running down his face. He crushed me into a hug.