Chapter one: The red flash

13 years later

Sonic lay down in the grass. All was so boring this day. "Man! I wonder if Eggman has something evil in his mind!" said Sonic to himself. "Hey Sonic!" shouted Silver. "Hey Silver, Blaze! What are you doing here guys?" asked Sonic. "A red flash flying over the sky and it flying Eggman's Lair! Do you want to join us?" asked Blaze. "Oh sure i want!" cheered Sonic. Finally some action. In the meanwhile in Eggman's lair, the doctor was very worried about something. Something sinister. "Boss, what' wrong? You haven't eating your sandwich yet!" said Orbot. "I haven't TIME to eating sandwich!" shouted Eggman angry. "What do you mean boss?" asked Cubot. "Something is flying over to us, something evil! But i don't know what it is! I'm only know, it's taking form of a red flash!", as the doctor thinked, something attacked the lair. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! A something big exploded. "Wow, was that the red flash?" shouted Blaze surprised. "I guess!" replied Silver. "Argh! It's my most annoying enemy Sonic the hedgehog and Silver the hedgehog and Blaze the cat!" Shouted and angered Eggman. "Well long time, no see Egghead!" sayed Sonic taunting. "I haven' time to you Sonic, but i haven't time to worry me about the red flash neither, now when it's here!" sayed Eggman. "WHAT! Was it not you who maked the red flash?" Sonic was very confused. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" All of them was frozen. Something alive was in the crater as the red flash maked. A mysterious figure went out of the smoke from the red flash. The figure has the same height as Shadow the hedgehog has. It has three quills on its head. Its skin was grey and its stripe was red as Shadow's. Spikes was on its arms. Three fingers was on both its hands and they all ended in claws. It was to toes on both feets. The sclera on the eyes was black and the irises was yellow and the glare screamed pure evilness. The creature has an tail, as ended up in a devilish hook. "FREEZE!" shouted some voices. A GUN patrol stood back them. "All of you go behind us now!" commanded Abraham Tower. "You there, stay calm!" he shouted to the alien creature. In the same, the mysterious creature pulled his head back and cackled malicious. "Do you Think you can scare me?" taunted the creature. "Who are you?" asked Sonic.