Chapter three: The secret of the truth

"Hello Eclipse!" Said a familiar voice. Eclipse's pupils narrowed of hate, bitterness and fear. "You!" he snarled. "So we meet again! Surprised to see me, or are you just angry?" asked Shadow in a mocking tone. "So shall we do it?" asked Rouge. "Before we fight Shadow, there is something i must tell!" Eclipse replied. "It's the secret of the truth. For long time ago, before you attacked Black Comet, Black Death telled me something about you! You see for four years and seven month ago, when i was created, he telled me you have a weakness, as you didn't self knowed to!" "Shadow, what is he talking about?", Rouge was very concerned about Shadow. "Wanna know the true reason why i haven't killed you in all this time? It's actually a very interesting story! Let me tell it to you!", Eclipse hoped he will taking his offer to hear the secret of the truth. Eclipse reached his hand to Shadow. He maked a slightly sinister grin as maked Shadow hesitate. "Fine", sighed Shadow. "SHADOW, NO!" shouted Rouge. "Yes", chuckled Eclipse. "Now let me show it for you!". Shadow looked confused at him. What did he mean with he will show him it. In the same, a red Energy ball became created on Eclipse's surface on the right hand, as he shouted against Shadow. "NO!" cried Rouge. Shadow held a hand on his head. "I will love to hear what you saw Shadow, but i have so much to do! Bye!" said Eclipse as he fused with Cregal and flied away with the dark arms.