Chapter four: A twisted turn

Doctor Eggman was dumbfounded. He has never seen a so powerfull creature in whole his life. "Wow, what was that for a monster!" Orbot asked. "His name is Eclipse!" replied Omega. "He is a Black Arm," said Rouge, "and he is extremely dangerous. "Yo Shadow, are you okay buddy?" asked Sonic him. Rouge looked concerned at him. He hold a hand on his head, he feeled so dizzy. All they weird pictures flied around in his head. And how did he get this incredible powers from? No mater what he must find him and finding out. "I... i'm just need some time alone" sighed Shadow. 

Eclipse flied back to his lair with the dark arms. He was somewhat irritated despite the test of his new powers was tested as he plotted it. "Grrr! My new powers is as i would have them, but what should it help if i can't control my lethal illness!". He looked sad. If he died, who Shall so take care of his beloved dark arms? "Grrr! Why is this torture so painfull?". In the same he heard some footseps. "WHO'S THERE? I'M WARNING YOU! ATTACK, AND YOU GONNA DIE!", he threatened. A familiar figure wented out of the shadows. "So, you sick, huh?", asked the alien's brother. "Grrr! What do you want? Finnish what you started? Just come at me!", snarled the darkling. This was a twisted turn.