School part 2

Jimin's POV;

First period was not easy. I got seated next to this really hot boy!!! The "hot" boy kept catching me starring at him in the corner of my eye. Then he told me, in his exact words, "Take a picture, it will last longer." I really wanted to, I mean didn't he just give me permission??? I don't really know, but it does not matter that much. The worse part is I have every class with him. And my introduction was the same every time. The one kid asked about my family and I did not say anything about them, but the "hot" boy, I think he said his name was Min Yoongi. But anyway, he noticed every time that subject came up I tried to change the subject. Then at lunch, which is in the middle of the day, he invited me to sit with him and five other people.

Yoongi's POV;

In first period I kept catching the new, short, cute kid starring at me. You know what forget that last part about him being cute. Let's act like that did not just happen. I thought it was kind of cute, he kept starring at me. He even continued when I said, " Take a picture it will last longer!!" I am kind of excited to see if he makes it in the dance academy, if he does it will be me, Hoseok, Namjoon and my other buddies in a class.
Even if he does make it, he will not even start until Wednesday. Oh wait, today is Wednesday!! Hopefully he makes it. Wait, hold up, what am I saying, I am supposed to be the mean jock.

Third person's POV;

When the lunch bell rang, everyone except Jimin was happy to get a break. Jimin knew he had no friends yet, and he was the new kid. Jimin would have nobody to sit with, he didn't even think about asking Yoongi to sit with him because he knew the answer would be no. Yoongi and his friends were all sitting at a table with a few seats open. Jimin went to the only empty table, and sat and started eating his food. Yoongi and his friends were playing truth or dare. Namjoon was up and said, "Yoongi, truth or dare???" Without even thinking Yoongi shouted out,"DARE!!!!" Namjoon then said, " Okay, since you decided to scream in my ear, I dare you to ask the new kid to come sit with us." Yoongi then got up and started walking over to Jimin, he only did because he knew if he did not, he knew he had to sit while the others told everyone something embarrassing about him. And he just told Namjoon that he thought the new, nerd kid was cute. So once Yoongi got up to Jimin, he said, "Would you like to come and sit with me and my friends over there???" He then pointed over to his table with his friends at it, all of his friends had shocked faces because he actually took the dare. Jimin then said, "It would be my friends and I, not me and my friends. And you were playing truth or dare weren't you???" Yoongi just said, " I don't care about my grammar, and how did you know???" Jimin said, "I am smart enough to put their face reactions and a jock asking a nerd to sit with then together. And you have to do something embarrassing if I don't, correct???" Yoongi said, "Yeah, but are you like an alien or something??? I would never be able to see that. You know what are you sitting with me- uh I mean us, or am I getting embarrassed???" Jimin then said, " You are getting embarrassed. " Yoongi just looked confused. Then Jimin said, "Man I was just kidding, but that would be funny to see!!!" The two of them then walked back to the table, and told the others their conversation that they had, and they also thought that Jimin was a space alien too.