Back Home

Third person's POV;

Jimin got scared and started calling for doctors to help. They rushed Jimin out the room, and went to see what was wrong with Yoongi. After about three hours, jimin was finally aloud back in the room. He already told the other boys about what had happened. The doctors said that Yoongi was alive, what had happened was because the loss of blood. Jimin understood and walked into Yoongi's room. Yoongi apologized and Jimin did not understand why. Yoongi said, "I am sorry. I felt broken cuz it feels like every bone in my body is broken. And about the whole " couples ring" thing, I have no words how to feel. I feel happy, with, excited, and a lot more feelings." After that there were no words for awhile. The doctor said that once Yoongi's bandaged up areas were healed, they could go home. They were there about a week. Jimin would not leave Yoongi's side. The boys were almost always there. They would nor be there when they had dance practice, which rthey explained to the dance teacher what was going on, when they had school, or to sleep.

The day Yoongi and Jimin get to go home

Yoongi and Jimin were happy that they finally get to go home. When they did get home, it was weird seeing all of Jimin's things there. While they were still at the hospital, Namjoon and Hoseok unpacked all of Jimin's stuff. Most of it was in Yoongi's room. As soon as they got home, Namjoon said, "Welcome home Yoonmin." Jimin and Yoongi just looked at each other, and said "Yoonmin???" at the same time as they were laughing. Namjoon then explained that is was there ship name that him and the boys made up. Yoonmin thought it was weird, but cute. The first thing Yoongi wanted to do when they got home was to cuddle. And Jimin wanted to do whatever Yoongi wanted to do.

Author's note;

I am gonna have to end this book soon. I have to end it because I stopped listening to Bts for personal reasons. I might not end it, I might just take a break, cuz I am most likely gonna start listening to them again. I was gonna stop reading them to, but I HAVE to finish reading "Instagram" by XxXMixedLuckXxX, also if u have not readers any of her books, go read them. They are amazing!!!!