The Destination

Third person's POV;

As the six boys were walking in Namjoon's destination, Jimin could feel tears rolling down his face. He still did not know what Yoongi would be doing here. Namjoon seen Jimin, and grabbed his hand in his own two, pulled jimin to the side with the rest of the boys. Namjoon told Jimin, "It's okay. You don't even know why we are here. Yoongi could be visiting someone for all you know!!" Jimin spoke up, "Yeah he could, but just by that I know he is not. And it is Yoongi, I am gonna cry." This made every last one of them cry. As they walked, they all had been holding hands. Namjoon holding his "Kookieeeee" hand and Jimin's hand. Jimin holding Namjoon's and Hoseok's hand, Hoseok holding Jimin's, and Tae's hand. Tae holding his "My Hope" hand, and Jin's hand. There was some looks, nothing much though. Nobody has eaten yet that day. They all decided to get lunch after walking for 5 minutes. After about an hour of eating and talking, it was time to start walking again. Jimin's face had been all red from crying so much. Everyone's eyes had been all red and puffy from crying. The all decided to go wash their faces. While in the bathroom, Jimin said, "Now, can I know why we are here???" Everyone just looked at Jimin, then at Namjoon signalling that he got to make the decision. Namjoon just said, "Not now Jiminie, just not right now. But soon, I promise." Jimin just looked at namjoon and said, "Don't ever call me Jiminie again. That is not my name. Do not call me anything besides Jimin, and ChimChim. And this goes for all of you guys." Jin then spoke up, "Why are you being so mean??? I only knew of a Jimin that was nice, and sweet, and not ever mean." Jimin looked at Jin, "Well you guys made me like this." Hoseok the said, "We made you like this??? Don't even play like that. How did we make you like this???" Jimin was about to argue until Tae spoke up, "I can't believe this!! All I have been is nice, I have kept my mouth shut so I would not make Yoongi mad at me for arguing with Jimin. I can't keep it in anymore. I am gonna be myself. Yeah Jimin, I argue a lot, if I argued with you every time that I could, I would bring you to tears every single time. All I have been was nice, and I am part of the reason you are being mean right now??? I don't think so." After a half hour of arguing, everyone letting everything out, Namjoon kept his mouth shut the whole time. And said, "We did make him like this, and before any of you can argue, let me explain. We bring Jimin here not telling him why, what if it were any of you??? You would be the same way. Don't even try to argue. They are together, ad Jimin deserves to know why we are here. I am taking him to Yoongi right now no matter if you guys are coming or not. Okay??? Good." Namjoon lead Jimin down long halls of emptiness, with the other following. After about 10 minutes of walking, namjoon stopped, looked at a man, and said, "How is Yoongi, doctor???"

Author's note;

If you have not read "Snapchat (Yoonmin)" written by, XxXMixedLuckXxX, plz go read it!!! It was amazing book!!! It did not take long to read, especially if u r like me, and read it nonstop. It was one of the best book I have ever read!!! And also, plz follow her!!!