The Yoongi

Third Person's POV;

Jimin found out all the boys nicknames, ages, and a lot more about them in 2 hours.
Min Yoongi- Suga
Kim Namjoon- RM or Rapmoster
Jung Hoseok- J- hope
Jeon Junkook- Jungkookie or Kookie
Kim Taehyung- V or TaeTae or Tae
Kim SeokJin- Jin
They also decided to nickname Jimin, ChimChim. Yoongi calls him Jiminie but only Yoongi does. After dance class, Namjoon walks up to Yoongi, and since it was just the two of them, he says, "Yoongi, why are you so... I don't know... different today???" Yoongi says, "Do you want me to go back to the old me, mean, and rude???" "Yes Yoongi, I want the old Yoongi back. The one before, what's his name??? Oh yeah, Jimin. The Yoongi before Jimin." "Okay Joonie, since you said that it will start back tomorrow." "Thank you Yoongi. Thank you so so so much. And don't call me Joonie"

Next day

Third person's POV;

It is before first period and Jimin went to say hello, to his fake friends. I say " fake" because Jimin said "hi" and Yoongi told him, " I don't know why you are talking to us nerd. I don't care who you are, just get lost shortie." Jimin just looked at all six of them in disbelief. Five of them laughing at what Yoongi had said, and Yoongi giving Jimin a death stare. Jimin just walked to his locker holding back all of his tears. He then ran to the bathroom about two minutes after what Yoongi had said and locked the bathroom door. Not caring if anyone was in there, which he did not know if there was or wasn't. He stood in front of the sink, with both hands of each side of the sink looking in the mirror. The sight he saw made him cry. He could not hold it back anymore. He let every tear he had about anything and everything out. He then realised there was some one else in the bathroom. It was Junkook. He also then seen Yoongi behind him. He tried to hide his face, but that did not work. Yoongi told Jungkook to meet with the other guys and he will be out in a minute. Yoongi also did not let Jimin out of the bathroom yet.

Author's note;

I am sorry if this story sucks. It will hopefully get better. Thanks for reading!!!!