The Beginning of the End(Chapter 1)

Ugh. Why did I have to have such a headache when Amy was telling me the address? Even though I still had the numbers, 10355 Beauregard Lane(No relation to anywhere on earth). I was sitting in the biggest tree in the backyard, reloading my Dan Wesson 715  Revolver. I checked the Glock 19 Gen 3 compact 3 with fixed sights and 9 mm with 15 rounds, fully loaded. I put it back into my belt strap holster and let my jacket fall back over it, the jacket may be in the way but I need to carry it when I leave.

I peered inside the window to see the house looked mostly empty except for a glass of water on the table. I smirked and jumped from the tree and picked the lock on the back door. It opened quietly and I looked upstairs, I checked the whole bottom floor but just as I thought it was clear. I walked up the stairs not making a sound, I saw someone quickly walk by and I grinned. I sank into the shadows, masking my presence.

Right now I was a part of the shadows. I aligned my sights and I saw a flash of green hair and I pulled the trigger with a startle to see it miss. Good thing this is the only time I missed, this wasn't my target. My target was a leader in the criminal underground, he had black hair. Oh no...

I saw the boy with green hair startle then fall back, he clutched his heart. He was breathing lightly and he stood up shakily, he ran to a part of the house and I'm guessing he hid. I sighed and followed the sound of his breathing to find him hiding in the closet.  (Cliche right?) He looked somewhat younger than me, by about a year or two.

He was incredibly pale and had green hair, lightning blue eyes that pierced my heart. He opened his mouth with a quivering lip, his voice was like a river. "Please don't hurt me." Even though he looked physically shaken his voice was calm and collected, like he knew what to do. "I'm not going to hurt you. As long as you come with me right no you won't be harmed." He looked to the corner of the room and pointed over there, it seemed to be a small picture on it.

"You can take it." He ran over and grabbed it, then looked at me and nodded. I sighed again then started to walk out of the house, he quickly followed me and looked around at his house. He stood completely straight, stopped shaking, then walked forward with a somewhat unsure look. I nodded then started running throughout the shadows, he seemed to follow me perfectly fine.

I was hoping he wouldn't be able to see me so he couldn't follow me. I turned my head after running for about an hour to see that he wasn't behind me. I smirked and walking towards the hideout, but when I turned to face the direction of my path I saw the boy ahead of me. "You stopped too quickly, I went way ahead by accident." I stood there shell shocked, I smirked. This might be interesting.

He got behind me again and we walked the rest of the way, he looked at the building with a somewhat startle. He gulped silently and looked ahead. I studied his body, he looked calm but little signs of such as sweating, light breathing, and light shaking gives him away. He saw me studying him and it seemed like all the things I had noticed went away. His look was somewhere near desperation and trying to be strong.

I opened the doors to the hideout and saw everyone hanging out in the middle of the abandoned space like usual, the ten foot long couch with a giant rug in the middle made the living space comfortable. We had battery powered network that ran extremely fast, providing internet and cable. Everyone looked over to me and smiled at me and I slammed the giant doors shut.

Everyone looked at me incredibly shocked once they saw the boy behind me, I sped over to Amy's office and slammed my hands on the desk. "What was the address of the hit?" She looked at me shocked as well. "What was the address of the hit?!" She quickly input the code on the computer and spoke. "10335 Beauregard Lane." I clicked my tongue.

"I remembered it wrong for once in a lifetime I had a headache and couldn't concentrate. I went to the wrong house and almost killed an innocent bystander." She raised an eyebrow. "Almost?" I nodded and smirked. "For once I missed. I brought him back here because of the regular procedure but I think you need to see what he's capable of." She nodded and walked out with me.

I saw everyone drilling the poor kid with a million questions, he looked to the point of crying when everyone stood still. He had screamed and it was almost more commanding than me. "Please stop!" He covered his mouth and Amy ran over to him. "Hi sweetie. What's your name?" He looked at her with uncertainty and crossed his arms, a defensive move.

"J-Jack." She smiled. "I'm really sorry about what has happened today but I would like to ask you a few questions with him." She pointed to me and I smiled lightly and all of a sudden he seemed so much more relaxed. "Okay." We walked back to one of the interrogation room, this one was nicer for one of these situations.

"So Jack. What were you doing when you say Mark over here?" He looked at me like I was supposed to say it was okay, I nodded and he directed his attention towards Amy again. "I was playing a video game on my computer.  I got off of it to get something to drink, when I felt a presence behind me. I walked quickly to another room to try and listen closer to the sound." He took a deep breath and continued.

(by the way this story won't have an 'ending' to each chapter, the next one will continue from the previous)