you

Do you know what love means? People usually say that it's a feeling that grows from liking. Love is for everything. Food, things, even another being. But, did you know? That love isn't just that.

  It's something that grows, as time passes by.  Love is true, it needs commitment through the best and worst circumstances. Love is patient, love is kind. Love believes all things, hopes all things. Love never fails.

That's basically what Jungkook is thinking. He just realized that, even though this was a game, he soon fall for her. And now he regrets it so much. He keeps on wishing that he could have her again. This is hard for him.  Besides...

How do you get back the person you've thrown away from your life?

He just have to wait for the right chance. But when? How can he get her back when Taehyung is the only person that has an access to her heart? And that moment when he said that he likes her too..it hurts. How can he win her heart again?

Everything might seems hopeless, but that doesn't mean he'll stop. He won't stop. He can't stop. He can never stop loving her.

Taeri's POV

After I entered the house, I peeked from my window to see Taehyung entering his house. I feel so guilty right now. I didn't gave him a chance to told me his secret. My thoughts got interrupted by a voice of notification from my phone. I took my phone from my pocket to see an unknown number sending me a message. Until I realized something. This was the number from the call earlier. I quickly opened the chatroom.

UNKNOWN

i'm sorry for the earlier call :3 

I mistype the number lol

TAERI

chill dude xD

besides you have a good singing voice :)

UNKNOWN

thx

what's your name?

TAERI

and why should I tell you?

I don't even know you :/

Jungkook's POV

Right. She doesn't know me. I forgot.

Taeri's POV

UNKNOWN

aww please 

maybe we could be friends :3

TAERI

ok fineee

my name's taeri

you?