tomorrow

this is going to be sooo random

remind you, i'm a beginner, you'll never know me

please anyone helb me, I dON't kNow wHAT SonG I WanT TO USe

FIX : I'm mixing random songs! it could be Korean songs or English songs, I don't know, up to the chapter :)

let's start the story!

======================================

Finally, the day has come. Today is the 'tomorrow' Jin oppa promised me! He's arriving to Korea in a few hours, I can't wait to see him. I miss his dad jokes. Especially his cooking. He's been in Europe for 3 years. Long time, right? He's there to study his last semester. Now that it's done, he can finally stay in Korea again. He's a place to lean my head, to pour out my heart out. He's been like a brother to me for years, since I'm an only child and my parents are often abroad. As I looked at the clock, the time showed that his plane is landing already. So I waited near the gate, where he should be exiting.

5 minutes...

10 minutes...

20 minutes...

"Where is he?"

I mumbled to myself. I mean, I've been waiting for 20 minutes and I haven't spotted him. Right before I could turn around to leave, someone tapped my shoulder. As I looked behind, I saw Jin oppa smiling from ear to ear, opening his arms, asking for a hug. I just smiled and hugged him tight. Really, I miss him so much.

"You're not mad, aren't you?"

"..mm..not anymore."

"Good. Cause I'm taking you out to eat at a restaurant! You know, that restaurant that has a lamb skewer!"

"Oh! That one! Let's go! What's the name of the restaurant again?"

"Yah! I'm the one who left Korea for 3 years! 3 YEARS! Where have you been Taeri-ah?"

[ TIME SKIP ]

"Here is your order!"

After we said our thank yous to the waiter, we started to eat our food. The restaurant has a bright lighting, so it isn't really hard to see people's face. I didn't realize a familiar face getting in the restaurant, too focused on my food.

Yoongi's POV

Wait.. is that Taeri? Who's that with her?

Those questions popped from my head as soon as I entered the restaurant. Yes, my night shift turned into day shift. Trust me, I hate this more than anything. Now, I can't sleep until afternoon any longer.