{1} Reiji Sakamaki × Male Reader

Living with six sadistic vampires always out for your blood was never seen as a good thing in my eyes, even if they were all insanely attractive.

I just couldn't seem to catch a break from them. But I wasn't like the bride here...I forgot her name...But she's so weak. She actually makes me feel sorry for her.

She's given up, not fighting against them anymore, successfully breaking her down into nothing but a hollow girl. It was a sad sight, and I could only wish that I could escape before that happened to me.

Ever since she broke, they began focusing more on me, saying 'it's more fun when they fight back' or something along those lines.

Unlike the bride, I actually fought back, and sometimes I was successful, sometimes I wasn't. But it strangely never lasted long because the second eldest, Reiji, Would always walk in at the right time and get them off of me.

I began to think to myself as I lay down in my room, Staring at the ceiling. I was going to end up like the bride if I stayed. I got up quickly and walked over to the small desk in my room and sat down, starting to plan my big escape.

I'll do it at dinner. While everyone else is eating, I'll excuse myself and make my way to my room. I should be able to jump down from my window to the roof below, then to the ground without getting very hurt.

I'll just have to be careful not to get hurt, they'll smell my blood and look for me. The plan should be fool proof. I grinned before I got back up and layed down in my bed, falling asleep.

- Next day, Dinner -

I sat between Reiji and Shuu, everything had been going as plan when I finished eating, I stood up, catching the attention of the men and bride. "Excuse me." I said as politely as possible, not wanting to be held back. Most of them just went back to eating, but Reiji seemed to watch me as I walked out of the dining room.

Once I was out, I started running to my room, running up the stairs, almost ready to cry , I was so happy. I'd be able to see my parents again, and my siblings and friends!

I looked out my window and my stomach dropped. The jump was a lot lower than I expected. I gulped and sucked it up, opening my window and standing out on the ledge before going to step off, only to be stopped by two gloved hands pulling me back by my waist. I let out a grunt as the back of my head hit a broad chest.

"What do you think you're doing?" A stern voice asked , a hint of anger present. I looked up, seeing the megane of the brothers. I mentally cursed everyone in the house. I harshly pushed Reiji away with a huff.

"I'm tired of this! You think I wanna end up like what's-her-name?" I snapped at him. He was taken aback at first before smirking and pushing his glasses up.

"So you think that's what we're trying to do to you. And you thought you could somehow survive a drop like that ? Wow, I thought you were smarter than that." He laughed sadistically at my burning face.

"Well I really had no other choice without one of you douchebags finding me!" I yelled, loosing my cool. He stared at me before I realised what I had said. I gulped in fear and backed up a bit as he walked closer.

In a few seconds, I was pushed onto my desk, everything on the wood was now on the ground. Reiji pinned me to the wooden desk, a glint in his eyes behind the glasses.
I could tell I was in trouble.

"You're...You're such an idiot, (Y/N)." He muttered under his breath. I was a bit surprised. He never called me by my name before. He only called me by my last name, (l/n).

"You don't understand, do you?" He asked, looking at me longingly as I shook my head a bit.

"R-Reiji, if this is about what I said I'm -" I was cut off by him slapping me. I stared up at him as my cheek burned. He'd never hit me like that.

He stood up and yanked me up by my arm, pulling me into his arms. I stood there, shaking a bit in fear as he just stood there with me in his arms. He must be trying to cool down...

"(Y/N), you have no idea what you do to me. Do you really not know how hard I've been trying to keep you from those fools? " he asked, looking down at me. He looked aggravated, but his voice was calm.

I shook my head softly, blinking up at him. He sighed and looked away. "I can't think straight when you look at me like that." He muttered before letting go of me. " My brothers, They want you just as much as I do. But we want more than just your blood, (M/N). And if I have any say in this, you're going to be mine. Those fools can't take care of you. Then you'd really end up like Yui, don't you see?" He asked as he held my hands in a loving way.

I smile gently and nodded. I didn't know what came over me, but I stepped closer and leaned up, capturing the vampires lips in mine. All of a sudden I could hear, " awe man! "

We pulled away and looked at the doorway, Kanato standing there, holding teddy close. "No fair Reiji! No. Fair!" He ran off before we looked at each other.

I giggled as he just chuckled and we hugged and kissed more.

Maybe living with this sadistic vampire won't be so bad...

// hope you liked it! //

Word count: 1,004