{9} Nagito Komeada x Reader

It's been a few days since our first trial.  It was hard to see both Byakuya and Teruteru go so fast.  I couldn't help feel bad for Teruteru,  though.  All he wanted was to go see his mom,  but I couldn't get something out of my head.

It was Nagito,  he let out his real side... He was planning on killing Byakuya.  It was so scary to see him like that,  he looked absolutely insane. 
He would keep going on and on about this hope... I was frightened. 

I left my cottage early in the morning after Monokuma's morning announcement.  Even though only two people were dead,  it seemed so empty.  Yeah,  Teruteru was a perv and Byakuya was pretty bossy,  they could've helped us so much. 

I walked into the restaurant,  immediately greeted by Souda,  one of my best friends here. 

"Hey,  (Y/N)!  Try some of this,  it's great! " The pinkette then shoved a kabob in my face.  I stared at the kabob before taking it and eating a little bit. 

"Mhm... That is really good. " I smiled softly.  Souda nodded with a grin. 

"Yeah,  I made it myself,  it's amazing,  I know! " He boasted playfully as I laughed softly. 

Everyone seemed to have smiles on their faces... Until someone walked in.  I looked over at the entrance,  letting out a sigh as Nagito Komeada walked into the restaurant.  I looked away,  hoping not to be noticed,  but I guess I wasn't that lucky. 

"Ah,  (Y/N). Good morning. " The taller said as he took a seat next to me. Souda,  sitting in front of me,  frowned at Nagito. 

"Hey,  we were having a conversation! " He huffed,  but quickly shut up once Nagito gave him a dirty look. 

Even though Nagito kept trying to talk to me,  I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.  I soon got up and put my plate away,  Nagito following me like a lost puppy.

I let out a sigh and turned to him.  "What do you want? You've been following me around since the last trial." I said,  confronting him.

"Well, I'm curious,  dear (y/n). Your (ultimate talent)  helped out a lot in that trial, I'd love to know more about it. " he chuckled. 

"What?  It did? " I asked.  I didn't know that,  I thought my talent was useless in the trial. 

Nagito nodded and took my hand.  "(Y/n)  show me more of your talent... "

And then,  for the rest of the day,  I hung out with Nagito.  He seemed to be very interested in more than JUST my talent.  Ad he spoke,  he'd get closer to me,  run his hands on my arm,  he always tried to touch me,  even in the slightest.

Soon,  the Monokuma night time announcement rung out.  "Ah,  we better go back to our cottages. " I said softly,  standing up from my place on the beach.  Nagito nodded in agreement. 

"Can I come with you? " he asked.

"What? " I asked,  tilting my head.  He chuckled softly.

"Can I stay in your cottage tonight? " he asked. 

"Isn't that against th-"

"It's against the rules for a boy and a girl to stay in the same cottage,  not two boys or two girls." Nagito cut me off,  correcting me. 

I was about to say something,  but I heard my name being yelled. I looked over and saw my best friend,  Souda.

"What're you doing?  Aren't you two supposed to be in your cottages or somethin'? " he asked. 

"Well yeah,  but Nagito asked if he could st-" "No!  Nope nope nope! You weren't seriously wanting him to stay with you,  right?!  He'll kill you in your sleep! " Souda ranted as he grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Nagito. 

That night,  Souda made me lock my cottage door three times in a row before he left to his own cottage.  I sighed and went to bed.  I thought about what happened earlier with Nagito. I couldn't help but smile and blush as I fell asleep. Hopefully well get closer... He was so nice to me.