{5} Kuroo × Male!Reader × Bokuto

Scenerio: Frisbee

The sky is so beautiful today. Bright blue, not a single cloud to be seen. Under the beautiful sky, sat an even more beautiful boy. A (skin color) boy with (e/c) eyes sat on a bench in a park, (reading/drawing/etc.).

The pretty bit had caught the attention of many boys walking by, getting catcalled, but the boy didn't really pay them any mind.

Who was this boy? One of the prettiest boys from Nekoma, (F/N ) (L/N). Many boys and girls alike had crushes on him, but he was absolutely oblivious to it, even when they would confess to him.

Letting out a sigh, (y/n) ran a hand through his hair as he (read/drew/etc...) until all of a sudden, his vision went black.

(???'s POV)

"Oh shit!"

I watched as the frisbee my friend and I were throwing around went astray and hit a boy, knocking him out. We quickly ran over, kneeling by the boy. Up close, he was awfully cute...Ah! Stop that, Kuroo, save that for later. I picked up the boy and later him on the bench that he had fell off of.

"Is he dead?" My golden eyes friend asked. I rolled my eyes as he felt his chest for a heartbeat. "Yup, he's alive." He said.

( timeskip, your POV )

I let out a groan as I woke up with a bad headache. I opened my eyes slowly, two blurry fingers above me.

As my vision sharpened, I could see the two people clearer. A black haired boy and a boy that kind of looked like an owl. 'I know that boy...He's on the volleyball team, isn't he?'

They were talking, but I couldn't hear them. It sounded muffled. I covered my ears as I sat up,  rubbing my eyes. Suddenly, my hearing returned.

"Hey, you need to lay back down. " the owl boy said.

"Mm...Not until you two tell me who you are and what you're doing." I said quickly .

They looked at eachother before shrugging. "I'm Kuroo, That's Bokuto. " Kuroo said.

"Okay...what are you two doing?" I asked softly.

"...KUROO THREE A FRISBEE AT YOUR HEAD!" Bokuto blurted out , making Kuroo gasp and hit him over the head. They then proceeded to argue, blaming eachother. While they argued, I snuck away. Weirdos...But cute weirdos...

( Kuroo's POV )

Soon, we both realized the cute boy had left. We didn't even get his name. I gasped and looked around, but he was nowhere to be found. "Dangit!" Bokuto huffed.

"Mm...don't loose hope yet! Did you see his jacket? It was a nekoma jacket. He goes to MY school~" he grinned sticking my tongue out at him.

"Not fair, at all!" He huffed. "If you find him, you better tell me!"