{8} Alex x Camboy! Male! Reader

- 3rd person pov -

On one very cold night, (Y/n) was doing a live show, like he always did. He was the top camboy, barely surpassing the infamous Bj Alex. He'd seen the man around in his college, but never payed him any mind, he seemed like an arrogant prick.

Alex , on the other hand, knew very much about (y/n), and was jealous. How could someone like that get so far ahead of him in such small amount of time?

He decided to check him out, see just how good he was. He opened the live, immediatley seeing (Y/N) with his legs spread, a vibrator in him. He crossed his arms, leaning back in his recording chair as he watched him. He also saw two familiar names in the chat...

It was none other than DG and BJ MD?! He glared at the names, why would they be here? Especially DG, wasn't he a bottom? He huffed , leaning forward as the boy on his monitor moaned and squirmed.

Alex couldn't deny that the boy was very good...He even found himself getting aroused. Usually, he couldn't get hard without thinking about DG anymore but...for some reason, he had the same reaction to this boy.

The next day, as soon as Alex spotted (Y/N), he grabbed his wrist, pulling him off to the side, away from his friends.

"H-huh? Alex? What do you want ?" The smaller frowned.

"I dont understand you. How could you surpass me? You only started a month ago." The black haired man glared.

"Don't be mad at me because I'm better than you." (Y/n) said, catching an attitude with him. The older man's eyes widened a bit before they narrowed into a glare, harshly pushing (Y/n) into a storage closet.

"Fine. Then we're going to see if you're so good." Alex said as he began to undress (Y/N). (Y/n) let out a huff, letting him undress him.

"Jealous." He said , rolling his eyes. Alex smashed his lips into the camboy's, arms wrapping around his small body, pulling him up as (y/n) kissed back, his legs wrapping around Alex's waist.

Alex pulled away, gripping onto (y/n)'s hips as (y/n) kissed Alex's neck.

Alex groaned, gripping (Y/n)'s ass before setting him down, unbuttoning by his own pants then pulling out his member. (Y/n) got on his knees, starting to suck Alex off, Alex gripping his hair and mouth fucking him hard.

Soon, Alex came down (y/n)'s throat, making him swallow it. He pulled (y/n) away before picking him up again and inserting himself into (y/n).

(Y/n) let out loud moans and Alex let out grunts as they had very rough sex. "Y-yes~ nha~!" The cam boy moaned, gripping Alex's shoulders.

Soon, they both came, panting heavily . (Y/n) grinned at Alex breathlessly. "Heheh~ so? How was I~?"

"...Amazing."