Moving

Y/N's P.O.V

"Hey sweetie, it's time to get up." You may think that's how my mornings are like, but you're completely wrong. It's usually like this. "Y/n if you don't get up right now, I'm gonna come in there and make you get up." That's how it's been ever since Corbyn left to L.A with his band. Today's the day I get to go with him. 

I've been packing my stuff all week, so my stuff is already packed. I've decided to go out of the window since it would be stupid to go out their in front of my parents with my huge suitcase. I jump out of the window as soon as I hear my door open. "Y/N GET BACK HERE!" I run as fast as I could towards the school were Corbyn is waiting for me. I jump in the car and throw my luggage in the back. "Drive" He turns on the car quickly. We both see the car we were dreading to see. We speed past our parents. We finally get to the airport and we ate some kind of yogurt before we got on the plane. 

Corbyn called somebody before we got on the plane named Daniel to let him know we were fixing to get on the plane. 

Daniel's P.O.V 

After Corbyn called me, I went downstairs to were the other's were. "Hey guys, we need to clean the house. there on their way" "They're on the plane?" Jack asked. "Yeah". They all got up and started cleaning. I walk back upstairs to clean up there and I start thinking to myself. "I wonder what she's like" 

Y/n's P.O.V

We finally get off the plane. As soon as we got there Corbyn got a rental car, so we can go to the house. We get into the car and I plug in my headphones in and put on "Trust Fund Baby". I fell asleep listening to it. I feel the car stop and I hear Corbyn get out of the car. He opens my door, but I didn't want to get up, so he just picked me up. He walks over to the front door and kind of kicks it. Somebody opens it, but I didn't see who it was because I was too tired. "Is that her?" "Yeah, can I place her in your room?" "Yeah, for sure"