Zach's birthday

Y/N's P.O.V

After we started touring it was finally my best friends birthday Zachary Dean Herron. He was turning 17. I woke up early (keep in mind you were still on the bus touring) and went out I told Daniel were I was going. After I told him I went to Starbucks and got Zach his favorite the pinkity drinkity (If you know James Charles then you know he says that) and I got him his favorite cake pop. After that I went to Walmart and got him an Ice cream cake since he loves ice cream and cake. I got back to the bus I also got him a little surprise. When I got to the bus Zach was still asleep.

Y/N: Daniel come help me set everything up.

Daniel: Okay

Corbyn: So what you get him sis

Y/N: I got him a new pair of shoes and I'm flying out his family this weekend so his birthday present is basically coming this weekend.

Corbyn: Nice

Daniel: Hey babe where do you want me to put this cake at.

Y/N: Put it in the refrigerator it's an ice cream cake so it needs to be cold.

Daniel: Okay

Jack: My little rose needs to wake up now (I hope you guys remember that Jack and Zach got together during the Carnival date so if you missed that then now you know) 

Jack went to get Zach up

Jack: Hey rosey it's time to get up

Zach: Why?

Jack: Because it's your birthday 

Zach: Oh yeah

Y/N: Happy Birthday Zach

Zach: Thanks Y/N

Jack: Happy birthday Baby 

Jack grabbed Zach's little face in his hands and kissed him and Zach kissed back. But Corbyn had to ruin the moment he freaking didn't turn his flashlight off so they stopped kissing but it was so cute. Jack then pecked Zach's lips.

Zach: So what are we doing today

Corbyn: Well little bro that is up to you

Zach: I wanna go to Six Flags today

Jack: Six Flags it is

We all have to take turns to change in the bathroom. 

That's what the guys were wearing ^^^^^^^ sorry if it's blurry or small

What you are wearing ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After we changed we went out to Six Flags. Me and Zach didn't feel like walking so this happened.

Zach and Y/N: Hey can we get on your shoulders Jack/Daniel

Jack and Daniel: Yeah sure why not

We stopped at the rocks and me and Zach got on them. We got up on the rocks because Daniel and Jack are tall and me and Zach uh yeah not so much. We got on their shoulders and let's just say that I could see everybody from up there. We started going towards the iron rattler. I started getting nervous because I'm scared of heights. We got on the ride and it started and I started screaming. After the ride I threw up but I was fine. Me and Zach got back on our boyfriend's shoulders. We went on the Ferris wheel and it was so pretty. So you know how we sat last time at the carnival that's how we sat here. it was: 

Jachary

Me and Daniel and

Jorbyn

We got to the top and we took some pictures. After the ride was over we went back on to the bus and we all fell asleep after we put pajamas on and ate the cake and Zach opened all of his presents. Zach slept Jack and Daniel slept with me and then Jonah and Corbyn were sleeping by themselves. 

Y/N: I hope Zach likes what his is going to get this weekended  *whisper to Daniel*

Daniel: I pretty sure he will he hasn't seen his family in over like 6 or 7 months so *whisper*

Y/N: Oh *yawn* well Goodnight

Daniel: Goodnight 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys Zach's birthday is in 7 DAYS. Thank you guys so much for 3.4 views/ readers. And also guys I went to go watch Infinity: War Avengers I cried at the end. Since I'm such a nice person I'm not going to spoil it. Thank you guys again for 3.4 views/readers.

-Zachary