Meeting Why don't we

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up to noise downstairs, so I got up and went downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see everybody. I was going to say something but then I tripped over nothing and fell into a push-up position. I get up and everybody is silent. I waved awkwardly to kind of break the silence.

I noticed that Corbyn wasn't in the kitchen and then I feel hands tickling me, so out of instinct I turned around and punched. To my surprise it was Corbyn. "Damn, sis looks like you got stronger." I laughed and decided to go outside in the back. I went outside and the orange sunlight shined on my face. I felt free here no abusive parents to mess with me, I was with Corbyn, and this is the prettiest place I have ever been to. I was to caught up in my thoughts that somebody coming out the door startled me. I look back and see a boy with brown hair and bright beautiful icy blue eyes. 

I thought he was cute, but then I just looked back at the sun. I suddenly felt hands grab me and I feel a cold rush around my body. I come up and look at all of them. "I'm going to kill all of you." I jump out and started chasing Corbyn, but tripped over a rock as Corbyn passed the boy, I fell on top of him. 

I look up at him. "Sorry" I laughed and got off of him and helped him up. "Hi, I'm Corbyn's sister Y/n" He smiled. "I know, Daniel by the way." I can hear one of the guys say "Aw" "Well since you've met Daniel, might as well meet the other ones" Corbyn said. The other boys walked towards me. "Jack" "Zach" "Jonah" "Nice to meet you guys"