Zach's Girlfriend (Part 1)

Y/N's P.O.V 

I woke up to something stirring around in there sleep. I turned around and saw blue eyes staring at me. Guess they weren't asleep unless I woke them up.

Daniel: Good morning

Y/N: Good morning 

Daniel: Did you sleep better after you came here

Y/N: Yeah

Daniel:Hey, Can I ask you something

Y/N: Sure?

Daniel: What if I asked you who you liked and if they liked you.

Y/N: Then I would answer the question

Daniel: Okay then who do you like?

Y/N: Y-y-you

Daniel: Well then want to be my girlfriend?

Y/N: What kind of question is that? Of course I would.

He kissed my forehead and then I went back to my room to change after I was done I went back to Daniel's room and walked in on him when he was only in pants.I quickly closed the door he opened it back up and grabbed and took me in side the room. He made me sit on the bed and put something on my eye's.

Daniel: Take off the bandanna and open your eye's.

I did exactly what he told me to do when I opened my eye's and saw a F/C dress

Daniel: I bought you that because we are going on a date tonight.

Y/N: Can I wear converse with that because I am not the girly type and if I wore high heels I would either fall on my butt or my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zach's P.O.V

I went to star bucks and walked up to the cash register and ordered. Once my name was called I went up to the counter and grabbed it but the lady who was giving it to me asked if she can have my number.I gave her my number and I mean she was pretty cute her name tag said Vanessa.

______________________________________________________________________

Few weeks later (Still Zach's p.o.v)

Me and Vanessa started dating a week ago and today was the day that she meets the guys and Y/N. Let's just hope Y/N and her can be friends and trust each other cause I know it's hard to trust people especially girls. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it sorry it was short will be posting another part friday and i actually will post because i haven't been posting.

-Zachary