Sick

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up with a bad hangover. I got up and went to the bathroom and got asprins. Daniel walked in and took the bottle from me and got some for himself.

Daniel: Good morning how is your hangover?

Y/N: Bad yours

Daniel: Bad really bad I feel like my head is going to explode

Y/N: Well let's go get breakfast I'm hungry

We walked downstairs and saw all the boys eating breakfast.

Y/N: Wow it actually smells good down hear 

Christina: Why thank you Y/N

I turn around and see Christina

Y/N: OH MY GOD CHRISTINA 

Christina: Hey Y/N

Y/N: How have you been.

Christina: Good you 

Y/N: Good but I have this really bad hangover and so does Daniel

Corbyn: Yeah, I can't believe my sister got drunk 

Christina: You got drunk

Zach: And Daniel

Christina: WHAT since when do you drink?

Daniel: Since last night

Christina: Why?

Daniel: Eben was having a party so we went. Me and Y/N were walking to the food table but then we got pushed to the front of the crowd that was next to food table. Eben said we were contestants so we had to drink as many beer shots as we can. So me and Y/N did it but after that, we were really drunk to the point where we were holding each other up and I dropped Y/N and Corbyn and Zach had to pick her up while I had Jack and Jonah help me.

Christina: Wow Y/N who knew you could drink so much beer shots

Y/N: Ah it hurts so much

I felt a knot in my stomach. I felt something coming up my throat I ran to the nearest restroom while I heard the rest of the boys and Christina running behind me. When I got to the restroom I threw up. When I was done Christina was holding my hair which I didn't even notice she grabbed I sat down in the bathtub.

Daniel: My turn 

After Daniel said that he threw up to. Guess we're both sick.

Corbyn: Wow both are sick now guess you'll be staying here today.

Zach: I can stay here and watch and look out for them.

Jonah: Okay that's fine were just going to the mall for a few hours.

After they were done talking Corbyn, Christina, Jonah, Jack left to the mall. Daniel helped me out of the bathtub. When I got up I grabbed a towel and wiped my mouth with the towel and water so did Daniel but not with the same towel (that's just gross). We went to Daniel's room while Zach went to go make soup for the both of us. We got to Daniel's room and laid down before Zach came to give us our soup Daniel was spooning me and we fell asleep.

------------------------Time Skip-------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up and my head was hurting anymore so that was good. I look out the window and it was night and I was still in Daniel's room and he was still asleep so I just went back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I think is crappy but I learned a new game to play it's called Vikings: war of clans. anyways comment down below questions for the q/a and comment what you want me to call you guys.

-Zachary