Little me....

Narrators pov

"Finally we are finished" jimin sang stretching his limbs. "I just wanna get home and eat till I can't eat anymore" Jin mumbled opening a bottle of water and drinking it.

"hyung are you coming back to the dorms or" "sorry jungkook not today tomorrow I promise I'll come" jin said in a soft voice, jungkook pouted and crossed his arms raising an eyebrow at the elder male.

"Jungkook I swear. I promise I will come tomorrow" jungkook sighed softly nodding his head a smile creeping onto his face hugging the male tightly "okay if ya say so" jungkook then ran off to the other two maknae's.

"Jin-hyungshould I come ove—no. no. noooo. no." hoseok looked at his hyung a shocked and hurtful expression on his face. Jins eyes widened slightly cleared his throat before speaking again "no I didn't mean it like that-it's just..." He laughs awkwardly scratching the back of his head "y-yeah...you see I'm-I'm..going out" he quickly spoke nodding his head in approval with his answer.

"Oh really where? Don't you have a headache" hoseok squinted crossing his arms. "Umm-well I'm just gonna take some pain killers sleep for half an hour then go out" The youngers curiosity only grew as he tapped his foot lightly on the floor "where?" He asked "w-where?" Jin scratched the back of his head before speaking "wi-with my...p-parents yeah with my parents". Hoseok rolled his eyes without saying a word and just walked off.

"Bye bye guys" Jin quietly said to each person before leaving.

Hoseok pov

"Wi-with my...p-parents yeah with my parent" jin said to me it was clear that he was lying so clear, I could tell for one he was stuttering, secondly when he lies the tip of his ears turn red and in this case his ears were burning red.

I decided to leave him be if he wants to lie to me fine, but I will nag him till he tells me,
But I couldn't help but wonder why he would like to me. But I will find out why.

Jin's pov

"I hope he doesn't know I'm lying. What am I saying he probably does" I mumble under my breath hoping in a taxi, after what felt like hours "sir we have arrived at your destination" I was finally home.

I gave the guy the exact money needed and existed the car and speed-walked all the way up the stairs till I reached my apartment floor.

I quickly took at my out my keys, fumbling with the lock to open the door, walking straight to the kitchen to grab some pain killers from my drawer grabbing a glass of water walking back into the living room plopping the pills in my mouth gulping down the water.

I then threw my stuff down onto the floor and flung myself on my couch.

Narrators pov

"Jinnie is very lonely" jin got up from the couch and waddled to his bedroom opening his door and went straight for the bed.

"Mr. Bwerry" Jin said excitedly whispered out. "Jinnies very lonely Mr bwerry~"  the male started to tear up a bit before striping himself of his cloths until he was in nothing but his boxers and the best he wore under his t-shirt, hopping into his bed pulling back the duvet slipping into the sheets pulling it over himself.

"Jinnie rewlly wants someone to love him wike~wrewe 'ove" jin's words came out a bit slurred because of the pacifier he had recently placed in his mouth.

"Why cant any anyon' wove me" he started to cry again turning around and place his head in his pillow and squeezing Mr Berry tightly between his arms.

A/N  short and rubbish charter the next one will be better.😆😁