Lunch date pt1......

Narrators pov

Narrators pov

Jin headed straight to hoseok's room were his car keys and phone was on the night stand.

He grabbed his keys and phone but before leaving he made hoseok's bed and tided his room a bit.

He headed out to his car unlocking it and getting in half an hour later he arrived at his apartment he got out of the car with a big smile on his face.

Jin locked his car and made his way up the endless stairs panting as he got to his door he pulled his house keys from his back pocket and open the door.

Jin's pov

I walked into my home my smile never fading, I through my keys and phone on my glass coffee table before heading straight to my bathroom.

I spent the last hour freshening up; washing my hair, face,body and shaving everywhere because you know I like everything smooth.

After I finished in the bathroom I went to my bed room throwing open my wardrobe door and pulling everything I owned out. "Wait he didn't say where we was going" I muttered to myself. "I'll go with stylish but comfortable".

After 35 minutes of me picking out my cloths and styling my hair and putting my make up on I was finally ready. I wore black tight ripped leather jeans with converse; an plain black top and a black with red strips on the shoulders jacket.

I looked in the mirror once again "so handsome jin" I laughed to myself before walking towards my living room and grabbing my things off the coffee table. I looked at my phone and it read 12:55pm I also saw a miss call from hoseok.

As soon as I saw the miss call I quickly rang back.

Narrators pov

"Hello hoseok-hobi"

"Jin-hyung hello are you almost ready?"

"Almost ready what's that suppose to mean of corse I'm ready I left about 3-2 hours ago"

"You like to take your time getting ready and I quote Beauty takes time" hoseok said mocking jins voice"

Jin laughed on the other end of the phone
"okay okay well it's true and I'm leaving now I'll see you later"

"Bye bye"

"Bye"

Jin hung up walking out and locking his door. He looked at the stairs then looked at the elevator "pfft nah I anit walking down that" he walked to the lift got in and pressed ground floor.

Jins pov

"I'm so excited" I squealed like a little girl. I walked out pulling my car keys out and unlocking my door.

"Well long time no see jinnie" I dropped my keys on the floor when I heard that frightening voice my body all stiff "why can't I move" I mumble turning round to see........

Hoseok's pov

After my phone call with Jin I striped myself of my cloths and headed to the shower. I hummed a little tune out of excitement. After I washed every where and shaved I turned the water off and walked out the bathroom.

Rapping my towel around my waist. I headed towards my chest of drawers i pulled out a pair of dark blue ripped jeans and a red and black strip top and a dark blue bomber jacket.

After I finally succeed with my eyeliner and settled on a bit of nude eyeshadow I grabbed my phone and headed to the living room.

"Well were you going looking all dressed up" yoongi said half asleep on the sofa "I'm just taking Jin out" I replied he nodded and went back to drifting off to sleep.

I sat down next to yoongi lifting up his legs and placing them on mine he flinched at the sudden movement but never woke up.

I sighted to myself checking my phone before placing it in my back pocket. I turned on the t.v not caring about the volume because yoongi doesn't wake up for shit.

20 minutes passed and Jin was still not here I hope nothing happened to him I hope he's okay. I sighed for what felt like the millionth time.

My phone buzzed in my pocket I took it out not caring that I almost dropped yoongis legs and body off the couch. I looked at the phone to see I got a message from Jin

Baby boy💕💘
I'm outside come on.

I quickly moved yoongi's legs from my lap and walked towards the door where I saw jin hyung parked outside in the drive way, I shouted a quick bye to the boys before running towards jin hyungs car

I smiled as I got in "wanna swap and let me drive?" I asked pushing back jin hyungs bang which resulted into a small wine and lecture of how it took him almost an hour to get his hair right. But never the less he agreed and we swap places.

———————————————————————-

The car drive was awkwardly quiet and I could sense that something was wrong with Jin hyung but I decided to ask him later.