Please..!!!!

Hoseok pov

Me and the others finally reached my baby's apartment after our little fight back at the dorm of who would drive the car, it was hectic, we played Rock Paper Scissors, yoongi hyung being the one that won.

"Finally grandpa were here." jimin chuckled as yoongi hyung glared at him. "Come on Come on Jin hyung is probably going to be pissed" I said laughing as I unbuckled my seat belt and got out the car the others following after me.

"He's not gonna be pissed for long." taehyung said smirking I turned and frowned a bit in confusion "what do you mean by that?" I asked as we got to the door I tap the thob on the door and it made a beep signalling it was open. "Well~" taehyung said. "Well what taehyung? Huh spit it out?" I say "well-we got jinnie a teddy and we brought stuff to make cupcakes and cookies" jungkook said smiling.

"Good thinking" I smiled and patted their backs we were all laughing and talking until that was stop by a painfully loud cry. I frowned and turned  to the others who had the same confused expression like me.

We shook it off until we heard it again "Jin-hyung" I mumbled I looked back at the others who frowned "JIN HYUNG!!" we all screamed in unison as we run up the stairs namjoon tripping but told us to leave him and go.

We run up the flight of stairs us all panting once we reach the top but that didn't stop us from running towards jins door which was slightly open everything was quiet for a moment, until I heard jin hyungs cries, my baby's cries. I kicked open the door not caring that I probably dented the wall behind it but who gives a fuck.

And what I saw brought tears to my eyes but that soon turned to anger once I saw my poor baby on the fucking floor and some bastard towering over him.

Narrators pov

Hoseok and the other stood shocked as they saw what was before them daeun hurting their hyung. Hoseok ran up to daeun kicking him in the back of his leg which made him fall on the floor.

The others ran up to daeun, yoongi clenching him fist as he turned the older around and started beating him senseless, he wasn't the type to fight or hit someone but well it was his hyung what else could he do?. Namjoon and jimin had to pull him off "that's enough? Yoongi hyung" Namjoon said. Turning around slowly he and jungkook started kicking the guy soon Taehyung joined in until daeun was no longer conscience.

Yoongi and Namjoon dragged daeun out the house throwing him to the floor jimin calling the police as they shut the door.

"J-jin pl-please wake up please?" hoseok pleased as streams of tears started to flow down his face, the others crowed around him "Jin-hyung wake up please?" jungkook said through tears as his vision began to blur.

"Namjoon call an ambulance or something" yoongi told looking over at the said younger, Namjoons shaky hands grabbing at his phone as he struggled to put his pin in he got up and stood in the corner.

"Is-is....he..." taehyung was interrupted by his sobs choking him as he tried to speak. All you could hear was the sad painful sobs coming from the boys as a siren interrupted them.

Soon three paramedics came bursting through the door rushing over to the unconscious boy. One of them tried to take jin out of hoseok's grip but he pulled back "please sir we need to see what's wrong with him" the woman said Calmly hoseok nodded and let jins head rest on his thigh.

After the paramedics check jin for an sever things they told Hoseok they should bring jin to the hospital just to double check.

Hoseok lifted Jin up with the help of namjoon both walking out the door to the lift the others following behind "we are all not gonna fit in here" namjoon said quietly voice a little lost from all the crying.

The four boys nodded and ran towards the stairs running down trying not to slip once they made it down they watch hoseok and Jin get in an ambulance. "Guys" namjoon tried shouting the other looking at him through red puff eyes "let's go" he gestured the boys rushing over to him getting in the car.

The car ride was silent all you could hear were the few cars that past by them and quite sniffs and sobs.

Hoseok stared at Jin gripping his had tightly but not to tight to make sure not to hurt the boy anymore than he already has...hoseok blames himself for what happen to jin....

"Please...p-please wake up Jinnie I'm-im sorry"