I wa-was bored...!!

Narrators pov

Everyone had now fallen asleep well all except Jin who was wide awake,entranced into movie that displayed the beautiful scene of the roses.

35 minutes later the movie had ended jin yawned kicking the blanket of him and hoseok, hoseok groan in his sleep Turing over as his head slip onto jungkooks shoulder.

Jin looked around at the sleeping boys blinking  rapidly he tried to shake hoseok awake but he didn't budge, he then tried yoongi same thing, he went to try jungkook but then stop.

He sighed looking down at his pink teddy and giggling he started playing and mumbling non-excitant words to it. After about 10 minutes he frowned and stop playing with the bear,it wasn't fun if there wasn't any other toys or people to play with him.

Sighing once again Jin crawled out from under the sheets, standing up and stretching his limbs as he looked towards the living room door. Smiling he walked out and started walking down the halls.

He walk towards the front door smirking to himself as he opens it a little he looked outside as he was about to walk out he saw it was pouring with rain. Blinking he frowned and walked away from the door leaving it wide open.

He started walking down the long narrow hall wondering around.

As he walked he found him self smiling as he stop at a room opening it and turning on the lights, it was his room he walked in towards the bed getting on his knees and looking under it pulling out a big brown box.

Opening it his smile grow as he saw all his toys. Jin liked to keep toys at the dorm for when he stayed, Jin had emergency toys everywhere around the house even in the members bedrooms which they didn't know about.

He pulled out a green and white truck, a police car, some mini village people and other various things.He set them up smiling as he did. He got up and closed his door not wanting to wake the others with the noise he was about to make.

Namjoon groan as he turned his neck as a pit of pain hit it, squeezing his eyes shut and rubbing at the back of his neck with one hand and trying to move Yoongi with the other without waking the older up.

He ended up failing and yoongi woke up staring up at the younger with an annoyed exasperation, "why d-did you wake me" the oler says rubbing at his eyes as he tries to sit up. "I-i didn't m-mean to" namjoon says panic lace in his voice fearing that yoongi might hurt him.

But he didn't he just sighed leaning his head back down on the youngest shoulder as his failed attempt to get up didn't work.

Hoseok turned round in his place,frowning he felt around for a body that wasn't there, he pop one eyes open as he saw that jin wasn't there. He slowly sat up trying to strech his limbs as he saw yoongi and namjoon have a quite conversion.

"Hey guys were's jinjin" hoseok ask still tried his voice a little husky "umm I don't know" namjoon response. He looks a hoseok as a worried exspression came onto his face.

Hoseok crawled of the little fort the boys made yoongi and namjoon following after him as they tried to stand they ended up falling back down because there legs were still asleep.

Trying again all three of the stood up making there was out of the living room, shivering as a pile of wind hit them. Frowning to one another they walked towards were this wind was coming from.

Namjoon ran up to the door sighing "who left this open" he sighed again closing it. "Probably You, you guys went out to day" hoseok spoke as he approached the younger. "No I closed it i remember" yoongi resorted facing the to younger that stood in front of him.

"You don't think..."namjoon said trailing off as he saw that same worried expression return to hoseok's face. "No he wouldn't....would he" hoseok questioned himself.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders "Jin knows better than that not to go out when he little?" Yoongi question hoseok as he thought. "I don't think so" he responded "you don't think so?" Namjoon looked at the elder in shock.

"I-I mean....umm I don't know" hoseok said as the three boys made there way back to the living room, hoseok breathing started to hitch as he images all the horrible stuff that might happen to his baby.

"Hoseok c-calm down he might not haven seen the door and he might still be in the dorm" yoongi tried to convince hoseok a bit but I didn't work.

He started walking around the living mumbling stuff under his breathe. "W-what if he isn't" hoseok question yoongi and namjoon not knowing what to say look at eachother and blink.

"My poor jinnine" he said throwing himself on the fort for getting the three youngest were under there. He felt a kick to his back which made him jump. The Maknae line crawled out from underneath and shot hoseok a death glare.

"Sorry guys I forgot you were under there" he said returning to his dramatic melt down. Jimin, jungkook and taehyung looked at him and the yoongi and namjoon in confusing.

Namjoon signalled the three over which they happy obeyed and went towards there hyung's. "The door was left wide open and we think jin might of went out" jungkook shrugged "I'm sure he's fi~" jungkook trails off "he might be little" he gasp gaining hoseok's attention.

Soon after the four boys started panicking and running around the room........