Chapter 1

A/N- this story is told in Kara/super girls POV unless told otherwise

As I flew across National City I spotted the L-Corp building a few miles ahead of me so I decided to pay Lena a visit and make sure she was ok. As I landed on the balcony she turned her chair around and smiled before jumping out of her chair and practically running to the door frame, since the door was already open, and said, "Supergirl! What a surprise, it's nice to see you again." I nodded and said, "Nice to see you too Ms.Luther. How are you doing?" As I finished what I was saying Lena smiled and said, "I'm doing great, how about you?" I nodded and said, "Same as you. I have to go now, but would you like me to send Ms. Danvers to stay with you?" She smiled and said, "That would be great, thank you..." With that said, I nodded and launched myself into the sky, flew to my apartment and into the window before using my super speed to change into my normal clothes and run out the door.

As I entered L-Corp I noticed something was off. It was really quiet as I ran to the elevator, my shoes clicking behind me and echoing throughout the hallway. As I entered the top floor I noticed Lena's secretary was not at her desk and the chair was on the other side of the room. Something's not right here... I thought as I opened the door to Lena's office. I then saw Lena tied to a chair. When she saw me she said, "Kara, you have to get out of here! They'll kill you!" Just then someone walked through the door and said, "Kill who? This young lady? No, she'll join you." As he finished his sentence three more people came in and tied me to a chair that was next to Lena and left, closing the door behind him. I then used my super strength to free myself before untieing Lena, who stared at me in shock as I led her to the balcony before asking, "Do you trust me?" She nodded and said, "Yeah ... why?" I didn't answer her question and picked her up bridal-style and said, "Hold on," before bursting into the sky and flying to the DEO.