chapter 2

As soon as I landed on the DEO balcony I set Lena down and watched as Alex, my sister, ran in front of us and scowled me before saying, "Kara, Lena, nice to see you... Kara, J'honn wants to see you, and Lena, if you follow me I'm going to take you to the Medbay to make sure you're ok, then you have to sign a few papers then we can talk." I then watched as Lena looked at me before walking off with Alex and I went to go talk with J'honn.
*time skip*
As I exited J'honn's office I saw Alex and Lena talking on the balcony and I decided to go talk to them and make sure Lena was ok after what happened. As I was walking I noticed some of the other agents were looking at me weirdly, then I remembered my glasses were still on and not very many people who work at the DEO know about my secret identity, so I removed my glasses and watched as almost everyone went back to what they were doing before, and I placed the glasses in my pocket. When I exited the building onto the balcony I noticed that Alex and Lena had stopped talking and were looking at me. Alex has a soft sisterly look in her eyes and Smiled at me and Lena has a look of love and adoration in her eyes. "Hey, everything alright?" Alex nodded and said, "Yeah, Lena was just saying she needed to go home and finish some stuff so do you think you could fly her home?" I nodded and said, "Yeah, of course I'll fly you home ....... but ....... umm, where do you live?" She then told me how to get to her house before I picked her up bridal-style and flew her to her house.
*time skip*
I landed on her penthouse balcony and set her down before saying, "Have a good evening Lena, talk to you later." As I was just about to launch myself into the sky Lena grabbed my hand and said, "Kara, please stay?" ......