3.

The next day Beca woke up before Chloe for a change. She wanted to surprise Chloe with breakfast. So she crept out of bed and downstairs. In the kitchen she saw Aubrey who only had Jesses shirt on and Jesse who only had his boxers on. 'Oh erm wow ever heard of clothes?' Beca said. 'Have you' Aubrey said pointing to beca who was only wearing an oversized tee. Beca sighed and walked over to the fridge. 'Seriously you've used the pancake mix' she said turning to face Jesse and Aubrey. 'Aw sorry my mistake' Jesse said laughing. Aubrey giggled and beca turned to the stairs as she heard someone coming down. 'Hey Chlo' Beca said smiling. 'Hey Becs , Aubrey ,Jesse' she said walking into the kitchen. She looks at Jesse and Aubrey who are half naked. 'Did you like any of them last night?' Chloe asked. 'Any of what' Aubrey butted in. 'Oh I'm sorry did this conversation ask for you to join?' Chloe said. Aubrey was shocked and she stepped away from Jesse 'ugh' she stormed upstairs. 'You might wanna go chase your girlfriend there mate' Beca said laughing. Jesse chased after Aubrey upstairs. 'Maybe we should get a house not an apartment' beca said. 'Oh my yes we should it'd be bigger and our little kids!' Chloe said. 'Our kids?' Beca said confused... 'err no I didn't mean that' Chloe said. Beca smiled and pulled Chloe in by the waist and pecked her lips. 'Woah Beca what you doing there' Chloe said. 'Oh erm shit sorry Chlo' beca said shutting the fridge and going upstairs. Chloe followed Beca.

They sat in silence for a while until Chloe broke the silence. 'Beca' She said 'chlo?' Beca said 'you know I don't care that you kissed me' Chloe said. At that moment Emily and Stacie barged in 'who's kissing who?' Stacie said. 'None of your business' Chloe said shutting the door on Emily and Stacies face. 'Bitch' they both shouted causing Beca and Chloe to giggle a bit. Beca sighed and picked up her laptop. 'Beca i want a life with you , I hated you and Jesse together because I wanted you to be mine' Chloe started. Beca put the laptop aside 'you're the one I love since the time I walked in on you in the shower , I can't deny it any more Becs I love you' She said. 'i love you 2' Beca said. Chloe smiled and sat next to beca on the bed. Chloe cupped Beca's cheeks and kissed her gently. 'Oh my aca-g!' Emily shouted from outside. Beca got up and flung the door open causing Emily to fall. 'Dude seriously?' beca asked. Emily flung her arms around Beca and cried. 'Bechloe is real I'm going to be rich' Emily said. Aubrey came out her room followed by Jesse who was now dressed. They stood at the top of the steps and they kissed passionately. 'I'll see you later' Jesse said going in for one last kiss. Aubrey kissed him back 'yeah I'll see you later' she said putting her finger to her lip blushing. Beca shut the door on Emily as Aubrey's weirdness was showing.

'Beca okay can I tell you how I want our life to be' Chloe asked taking Beca's hand. 'Okay go' beca said. 'I want to live with you and have a child , a baby girl if possible and then we get married and go on vacations and have another 2 kids afterwards and live our lives til we're dead' Chloe said. '3 kids Dude seriously?' Beca asked laughing. 'Yeah I'll carry all 3 but maybe you could carry 1 and I'll carry 2 if we get to that stage' Chloe said. She was pretty serious so beca agreed. 'We need a house first babe before we think about all this' beca said. Chloe nodded . 'Okay get your computer then and get searching' Chloe said grabbing Beca's computer from the side. After about 2 hours of searching for a house they found one. 'Omg beca this is amazing!' Chloe said. 'Dude it's 5 bedrooms.' Beca said. 'Yeah us and our 3 kids and then a spare room' Chloe said. 'Okay okay fine you like it you buy it' beca said.

A week later , Beca had been away on a business trip.

Conversation between Beca and Chloe
Beca : Hey , you seen the house yet?
Chloe : yep it's perfect buying it tomorrow
Beca : perfect and we'll move in when I get back?
Chloe : yes yes yes!!!

Later that week beca arrived home and Chloe was packing half of their clothes. 'Hey chlo' beca said walking into their room filled with boxes. 'Hey babe , I packed some of your clothes' Chloe said looking up from the set of drawers. Beca looked through all the boxes 'where'd my hoodie' she asked... 'ermmm not a clue babe sorry borrow mine it's over there' Chloe said pointing to the bed. She grabbed the hoodie and put it on and began to help Chloe pack the boxes. 'So what's the news with Aubrey and Jesse then' beca asked. 'They're moving out , Aubrey's pregnant and he proposed' Chloe said. 'In one week?!' Beca asked 'yep it happened pretty quick' Chloe said.