10.

A few weeks passed. Beca hadn't been very active she mainly stayed upstairs. One day she came downstairs and Chloe stopped her at the bottom of the stairs. 'Becs this is enough , it's been 2 weeks' Chloe said. Beca sighed and tried to ignore Chloe. 'Please i miss you.....' Chloe said beginning to cry. 'It's hard , I can't live without you' she continued. Chloe wrapped her arms around Beca's neck. Beca didn't move she kept her arms by her side. 'Beca please' Chloe cried into Beca's shoulder. Beca the wrapped her arms around Chloe's waist and pulled her closer to her. 'I'm , I'm sorry' she said. Chloe lifted her head up and pecked Beca's lips. 'i love you' Chloe said. Beca smiled faintly and wiped Chloe's tears. At that moment Sophia walked in. 'Mom Hey...' She said surprised to see her mom. 'You're out of the room' she smiled walking towards beca. Beca stepped off the steps and pulled Sophia into a hug. Sophia didn't hug people very often but she accepted her moms hug and hugged her quite tightly. 'I'm sorry mom I love you' Sophia said. 'I love you to and I always will even if you're a pain in the ass' Beca said. She pulled out of the hug and stood there 'sorry I acted like that I just can't deal with things easily and I needed time' Beca said.

Later that day Joseph and April came home with Aubrey and her two kids Jackson and Daisy. 'Aunt Beca!' daisy shouted running into Beca's arms. She hadn't seen her in a few weeks seen as Beca was in hide out. 'She's my mom!' April said quite angrily pushing Daisy out the way. Beca giggled and cuddled her friends daughter who was known as her niece and her daughter. Jospeh also ran to his mom and hugged her tightly , their family was complete again and it was all sorted.....

Sorry this is small but this is the last part of this book I'm just not feeling the motivation to write any more of it I might do a college one or something like that or group chat messages / one shots , I hope you enjoyed this book and I'll see you hopefully very soon on a new book