7.

N/A : The kids calls Beca mom and Chloe momma

Chloe and Beca had they're dream life. They're 3 kids and they were married. Except the fact Sophia and Joseph were always arguing and April was always moaning everything was good. Aubrey had two kids and was married to Jesse. Beca works from home and Chloe is a pre-schoolers teacher.

'Mommmm! Get Joseph out of my room!' Sophia shouted. Beca sighed and got up off the sofa and began walking upstairs. 'What's happening' she said standing at Sophia's door frame. 'SOPHIA WONT GIVE ME MY CHARGER FOR MY IPAD' Jospeh yelled at Beca. 'First of all , it's not yours , yours is downstairs , second of all don't yell at me or you won't have an iPad to charge' Beca said. 3 kids had made her strict. 'Hah bitch' Sophia said. 'What did you say?' Beca said turning back around hearing the word Sophia used. 'Nothing mom' Sophia said giving an innocent smile. Beca walked into April's room who had been the quietest out of them all which was unusual. 'april' beca called from outside her room. No answer. She opened the door and saw April asleep on the floor. 'Oh great Chloe's going to kill me because someone won't be sleeping tonight' beca mumbled. She walked over to April and tickled her which woke her up. 'Mom' She said raising her arms for Beca to pick her up. A two year old , seven year old and fourteen year old was hard work.

Chloe usually got home around 3:30pm. 'I'm home' she said as she walked through the door. 'Finally moms useless' Sophia said. 'Thanks dude' Beca replied sarcastically to Sophia's comment. 'Why what's happened now...' Chloe asked sitting next to her wife. 'She won't let me go out!' Sophia said. 'Probably because you're still grounded' Chloe said kissing her wife on the cheek. 'Momma!!' Joseph shouted running down the stairs hugging his mother. 'Hey sweetie' she said kissing his forehead. 'Momma' April said confusingly and ran round from the kitchen and saw her momma. 'Momma!' She said more excitedly running to her mothers knees. Chloe picked her up and sat April on her lap. 'Do I have to go soccer today momma?' Joseph asked. 'Yes you wanted to start going so your going to keep going thankyou i payed money for you to go' Chloe said. Sophia laughed. 'Don't know why you're laughing you've got ballet tonight aswell so go get your stuff and you Joseph' Beca said. They both whined and stormed off upstairs. April cuddled with Chloe by wrapping her arms around her. 'So I was thinking pizza for tea?' Beca said laughing. 'Is that your go to meal babe' Chloe asked. 'You know it' beca said. 'Or we could go for a meal when they get back from they're clubs' Chloe said. Beca agreed. Aubrey walked through the door with her 15 year old son Jackson. 'Are they ready I'll drop the Sophia off then take the boys and Emily's going to pick them up afterwards.' Aubrey said. 'Sophia , Jospeh! Auntie Aubrey's here!' Chloe shouted.. Sophia came down the stairs with her gym bag and Jospeh followed in his kit with his football boots in his hand.

At 5pm both Sophia and Joseph arrived home with Emily. 'Hey thanks Em' Beca said. 'No worries any babysitting jobs you know where I am' she said shutting the door. 'Sophia put on some nice fancy clothes we're going out for a meal Jospeh you to' Chloe said picking April up from the floor and walking upstairs followed by Beca's and the two kids. Chloe put April into a nice flowery dress with some pale pink ballet pumps and put her hair into a braid.  Beca wore some jeans and a tank top with a flannel over the top and some heeled boots. Chloe wore a pale purple dress with some heels. Sophia came into their room wearing some high waisted jeans with fishnet underneath them and a sleeveless tank top with some heels. Jospeh then came in wearing a shirt and some jeans and his trainers. 'See you all look smart. Kids picture' Chloe said. She handed April to Sophia who held April on her side and stood next to Joseph for the "family picture"

After a while they'd been in the restaurant all their food had arrived. Everyone had started eating until Jospeh accidentally nudged Sophia. 'What the fuck!' Sophia said quite loudly earning a few looks from people. 'Sophia language!' Chloe said sternly... 'Jospeh sit round the other side please' Beca said pointing to the seat next to April. 'Ugh I'm going to the toilet' Sophia said standing up and walking to the restroom. Chloe followed Sophia into the restroom. 'You need to watch your language young lady' Chloe said. 'Wonder who I get it from you and mom aren't exactly the best' Sophia said. 'Sophia your behaviour has become disgusting recently what the hell is wrong with you!' Chloe said. 'Nothing just nothing' Sophia said. Chloe dragged Sophia out the restroom by her wrists. 'Has everyone finished' Chloe said. Everyone had so she payed at the till and they all drove home .

All the way home no one spoke except April who was singing along to the radio. They arrived home and Chloe stood at the bottom of the stairs so no one could go upstairs. 'Chlo come on I gotta pee' Beca said. 'Sit everyone family talk' Chloe said. They all sat on the sofa and Chloe sat on the stairs. 'Firstly we're going to start with you two' Chloe said pointing to Jospeh and Sophia. 'Right your siblings you can fight I don't care but this often it's not normal so i suggest you stop or else you'll both be living with one of your aunts' Chloe said. 'Wait which one' Sophia chirped in. 'Either Aubrey , Emily or Stacie' Chloe said sharply. 'Secondly Sophia , Jospeh me and Beca aren't paying for you to be home schooled any more you can go to public school from next week and be a normal child growing up like we was' Chloe added. Sophia sighed and stormed upstairs. Chloe sat down next to beca who was currently holding April on her lap. 'Thought you needed a pee' Chloe said. 'Yeah I don't anymore' beca laughed causing Chloe and Jospeh to laugh.