[8] Tom Holland

You and Tom are a couple

-/-

Tom and Zendaya were doing an interview together. They were kind of messing around, since the interviewer was taking a slight break to look at the footage they already shot. 

Zendaya being bored grabbed Toms phone and just started scrolling through things. "There is {your name},"she pointed out. Before she started scrolling and reading through all their messages. 

Tom didn't want to grab the phone away because that would be even more suspicious. He just prayed his friend didn't go back too far and see thing that aren't meant for her. Tom also kept an eye on Zendaya. Everything was working out fine until his attention was directed to something else. 

"Hey," Jacob said grabbing Toms attention and unintentionally giving Zendaya more room to read everything. "Look at this meme."

Tom looked at the meme immediately bursting out in laughter since he had seen this pass his feed like a thousand times. He temporarily forgot what Zendaya was doing and started a conversation with Jacob. 

"So, you and {your name} really got going here," Zendaya teased him when she reached the point Tom had so badly not wanted her to see. 

Tom looked at the phone and saw the sext messages that you two send each other. He groans, blush spreading over his face and his ears. 

He grabbed the phone from Zendaya preventing her from seeing even more. "You didn't see anything!"

***

First time you saw a movie with Tom Holland starring in it?

Zendaya slays.

edited. i really have a lot of respect for you guys. that y'all read through that. it must have been some sort of punishment for you.