[43] Tom Holland

You lived in New York, closely to where Tom was shooting

-/-

"And cut!" Jon Watts shouts across the set after Tom finished his line.

"Great job Tom! There is someone here to see you." He points to you, making Tom turn into your direction.

Waving his arms happily he jogs over to you before pulling his mask off of his damp face.

"Hey {your name} what're you doing here?" Tom asks, grinning from ear to ear.

"Just checking in on my old friend with some bagels." You swing your hips as you wave the crunching bag in front of you. The difference from your accents was still one thing you loved.

The two of you have always been very comfortable around the other. You lived in New York while Tom did in London, but to everyone's surprise the two of you kept really good contact.

"Ah darling you're the best!" Tom opens his arms to hug you in a tight embrace but before he can do so you take a step back.

"Nuh-uh, I don't think so mister," you say , "these are my decent clothes, don't get them all sweaty."

You cock your brow and hand him over the bag of freshly baked bagels.

Tom sighs dramatically before happily accepting the bag. "I'll see you tonight right? I'll pick you up at eight!"

You nod your head and spin around, looking over your shoulder once more. Only to find Tom already munching on one of the bagels.

***

I always write these so incredibly simple I don't know why. It just fits better.