lost in love chapter 1

BANG!!!!. I went blank, falling down till someone caught me, with one eye opened I looked up and saw people starring at us with a smirk on his face he lifted me up and asked if I didn't see the door, I didn't answer but looked around me and heard people whispering "isn't that the new girl" ,"she just came and she's gaining attention", "freak". I actually blamed myself for playing Piano Tiles 5 and walking at the same time but I had to pass that level I have been playing for 3 days and I was almost there but Instead of replying I picked my bag and entered the classroom. It was really noisy but I found somewhere to seat. After settling down I started observing things, I watched everyone come in and go out, I studied everyone till I saw him again .

This time he looked at me with disgust and hatred, did I do anything wrong again , can't I live in peace I thought. But he looked away and continued to chat with is friends. The lessons were short, slow and boring, I actually felt like sleeping but I didn't want to give myself another name or get extra attention. After the lectures I met up with my roommates Tina, Tori, Diana and Linda. We went to the school canteen to eat, I met some of there friends like Jared, Lexi, Alex and David we talked for hours, we met some new people too guys especially . When we were tired we left the canteen. Others went to stroll but since I knew no one I decided to go and sleep. When I was going someone called my name I didn't answer but the person stopped me and introduced himself, I didn't need to introduce since he knows my name, so I kept quiet and listened.