lost in love chapter 2

Hi, I'm Michael sorry to disturb but you look familiar but I can't remember where I've seen you . 😒wow ,come on that's like the oldest trick in the book, do I look like a 12 year old, even my sister won't fall for that. I thought almost out loud. I wasn't even concentrating, I saw him staring at me 😣 so I decided to stare back. I can't remember how long we had the staring contest but Michael broke it, I totally forgot about him. Hello, hmm can we talk later because I think you're kinda busy with something, if that's okay with you. Okay, but I was busy looking for him.

            Hey!!!, watch it I shouted angrily looking up I saw him again  😦😧😩why do we have to end up like this, I thought as we landed on the floor. Timothy!!, someone shouted from a distance heading towards us, I guess that's his name, I also heard my name and I saw my roommates coming closer. He got up and left, my friends helped me pack my books and something's I had with me. Again I heard whispers "she sure has her way of  getting attention", "when will she stop?"," wow he landed right on top of her". I was about to walk out when I heard my name, I turned to see a girl . Hey I'm Marvel, Timothy's friend I'm so sorry for what happened earlier but he's not okay at the moment. Okay was all I could say then I turned and was about to leave but she grabbed my arm and asked if I was angry so I smiled and said no. I was about to leave when I heard myself asking her why he was like that, but I quickly left  and went to my room.