lost in love chapter 5

As I lay my head down to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about him. He seems different from the other gifted people I've met. I hope he couldn't figure my gifts out or what I'm capable of actually nobody could figure me out  he stopped time pretty good. I was actually impressed, for someone his age to be able to do that .... But he was slow for me. He doesn't like Michael. I don't like Michael too. Apart from his aura which is a little bit rough. Timothy's aura was different, powerful, strong and dangerous. I'm sure he's hiding something. Part of me wants to find out and the other doesn't want to. I'm glad he doesn't like me, I don't like him too. I don't want to be friends with him or be free with anyone he knows. I want to avoid having close and many friends, my roommates are OK for me. I had other thoughts before I finally slept.

           I woke up late, wore the first I saw and ran out. People were busy so I decided to sit on an empty row when someone said its taken. I asked if the whole sits were taken and she said yes rudely. I looked up to see Esther and Marvel
Timothy's friends. Marvel smiled and hugged me but I didn't hug back willingly. I fixed my gaze on Esther. When she pulled back I left to look for a sit but she forced me to sit which I did because I was tired and I wanted to see what Esther would do. I slept off and woke up when I people started leaving and I saw Him looking at me again. Was he watching me sleep???. I stood up, thanked marvel and left. I went to my room, made food I eat and slept again.

                    When I woke up I went out to meet Victoria then I saw Michael. He followed me there and back. He was fun but too loud for me. He reminds me of Naruto with his annoying mouth. He said some jokes which were actually funny. I told him mine and he laughed to tears. He told me of how he was mistaken as Gay with his friend and was told to come to an hotel to have fun with some men. I started laughing so hard people noticed and my stomach was hurting. I stopped when my chest started hurting again so I told him I had to go and besides, it was already dark he starting whining about it but I just smiled and left him. I knew Tim was watching but I don't know why so I continued walking slowly because of the pain. I had to stop at a point because I couldn't take it, I started to cough out blood. I thought I was going to die and I was happy about it. I'm actually tired of surviving. I just wanted everything to end so I'll rest. Definitely nobody will miss me. I decided to close my eyes and embrace the darkness...... Until I felt myself being carried away by someone. I looked up and saw an unfamiliar face but slept back as the darkness took over. I still felt Tim's aura around me, following me. I want to know why so I used my last strength to wake up from my never ending sleep. I stopped the person and told him I was OK but he still insisted on taking me. I stopped him anyways. I told him I was fine now, he didn't believe but he left because he got a call and was needed urgently.

            I started walking on my own but stopped when I noticed Tim was still following. My chest started acting up and I didn't know where I was. I was about to use my powers but I fainted.