lost in love chapter 4

Timothy's POV

      I felt something burning inside me, I don't know if it was angry or jealousy when I saw him with her after the lessons. Although, she didn't look interested in what he was saying and I couldn't read her thought which was very strange, normally I could read everybody's thought but with her around everything felt different. I read Michael's thought, it wasn't clean and I felt like beating him because I was very very angry😡😡😡😡but only Marvel saw this, she always does.

       I didn't know how long I was staring at her and she stared back I totally forgot everything as I starred at her dark mysterious eyes, I know reading her mind was useless but I know she holds a lot of secrets then I read Michael's mind. His was full of evil thoughts I couldn't understand but I know it had something to do with her. I moved forward without thinking wanting to separate them, we still maintained eye contact as she spoke to him. I tripped and fell on her. I stood up when I heard whispers and walked out, I knew I was meant to help her out but I didn't because I was so angry with everything. Her friends went to help her pack he stuffs on the floor and she left. That's when Marvel went to meet her, I was happy because she was not with Michael again but I was suspicious of Michael, he had a dark aura, I decided I will be watching him from now on. I felt I had to protect her and I will.