Part 9

You felt it, the doorway to another dimension tearing open the fabric of your universe. This meant that Lucifer's son was almost born. Pushing yourself off of the bed, you quickly changed into your clothes and walked to the throne room, leaving Alethia and Dude to rest. Your steps echoed through the halls, the boots you were wearing making them louder than usual. He was here, waiting for you to find him. It wasn't that you hadn't expected him to return, you just presumed that he'd be out searching for his son. Slamming the doors open, you walked into the throne room and saw Lucifer leaning against the throne. His haunting smile appeared as soon as he saw you.

"(Y/N)! How's my favorite Winchester?" he asked, walking towards you.

"Skip the formalities, Lucifer, what do you want?" you questioned him, folding your arms as you waited for a response.

"I just want one itty bitty favor," Lucifer whispered, pinching his index finger and thumb together. "I need you to distract your father and uncle while I go get my kid from Castiel's grasp."

You rolled your eyes and walked past him, taking a seat on the throne, "What's in it for me?"

You swung your leg that was hanging off of the throne, watching as he gave you a sarcastic smile. He was pissed, good. Walking up to you, he didn't stop until he was a few inches from your face.

"First off, I wouldn't smite you where you sit, second, I won't kill your girlfriend and that adorable little dog of yours," he responded, his threatening tone making your blood boil. "You forget that I'm the one who made you into this. I have so many ways to turn you back."

"You're bluffing," you spat, standing up. "You made me into this so I could take over Hell, rule with an iron fist so you could make some chick your baby mama. You forget that I'm just as powerful as you right now, and a few days from now, I'll be more powerful than you ever will be. Go ahead and threaten me, it's your Grace that I will absorb and your head that I'll mount on my wall."

"Wow," he said, backing away. "You have gone more dark side that I thought you would."

"You just have a knack for pushing all of the right buttons," you sassed, walking past him. "My father and uncle are not my problem, they're yours. Do not drag me into their shit fest, I barely escaped it last time."

"And all it took was your death," Lucifer sang, smiling when you stopped walking away. "They're not even looking for you, that's how much they care about you, (Y/N)."

You turned around, your eyes flashing red and black as you snarled, "The sperm donor and company know what happens when a Winchester gets killed and turned into a demon, so I'm guessing they don't want their throats ripped out once they find me."

"So much anger in that tiny body," Lucifer tutted, "and where will that get you? I don't see you planning a way to make them suffer for everything they did to you."

"You forget that your minions were the ones that started the chain reaction that led to all of this," you spat, watching in satisfaction as he fidgeted slightly. "It would only make sense to kill you right now because you're the one who created these useless idiots."

"Guilty," he said, raising his hands. "So, you're not going to help me?"

"Kiss a Hellhound's asshole," you growled, "but that would take away that precious time of yours. How long will Lucifer junior be born into the sad, sad world? You better hurry before something happens to him."

Lucifer's smile faded, quickly turning into anger as he held up his hand. He frowned when nothing happened, shaking his hand before groaning in frustration.

"Leave before I do something I will enjoy with every fiber of my being," you gritted out. "You may have made me what I am, but you can't control me like you controlled the demons. I am one creation you're going to regret for the rest of your miserable and disgusting life."

"Now that hurt," Lucifer pouted, placing a hand over his heart. "Welp, at least you can't say I didn't try."

"You didn't try," you stated, smirking as he flew back to the surface. "What a shit stain."

Shaking your head, you teleported back into Alethia's room. Your lips formed into a smile as soon as you saw Dude cuddling next to Alethia, taking the spot you had abandoned to deal with the dick with wings. Quietly snickering as the image popped into your head, you teleported again, but to the location where Castiel and the woman with the very powerful bun in her oven. Looking around, you noticed that Sam and Dean were almost there, but Lucifer was even closer. Entering the house, an angel blade was immediately forced into your throat.

"That's one way to say hi," you said, pulling the blade out, "and here I thought that I was going to get a hug."

"Don't do this, (Y/N)," Cas said, almost pleading as he took the blade out of your hand.

"Don't do what?" you asked, looking around. "Was I the one that betrayed my family? No, that one's on you! What else? Oh! Were you the one who was killed slowly, praying for me to save you? Obviously the fuck not."

Cas looked down in shame, placing the angel blade back in his sleeve, "(Y/N), I..."

"Save it," you said, raising your hand. "What's done is done, and we have to deal with it, but we have other problems. How are you planning on protecting that problem child from his degenerate father?"

"I was planning on winging it," Cas muttered.

"That is a horrible plan, but a very excellent pun."