Wedding

"In sickness and health, for richer, for poorer. as long as you both shall live. Do you Ana, take Christian to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked me.
"I do." I blurted our. I don't want to waste another second without being married to him.
"Do you..."
"I do," Christian interrupted. Clearly he feels the same way as I do.
"Is there anyone in the audience who objects to this marriage?" The priest asked the audience. I looked around and saw Jack Hyde get up. "I do. Hello again Ana."
I gripped on hard to Christians tux like I feel like I'm about to pass out. Christian tenses when he hears his voice.
The priest looked at me and at Christian then Taylor grabbed his arm and started pushing him out. I looked to my new family. Which Mia was one of my bridesmaids. She didn't budge but she had a 'If you do this to my sis then I'd kill you face'.
She looked at me and I looked at her. Then I carefully loosened my grip on Christians arm and tidied him up.
I see the audience resume looking at me and Christian.
"Ok. You may kiss the bride," the priest shook it off.
Christian grabbed me and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hung on to his hair.
I hear the audience burst out clapping. And I knew that was our cue to stop kissing. But I didn't want to stop. It felt so good. The way his lips were aligned with mine.
It sent butterflies into my stomach. I look away and he chuckles. "Mrs. Grey."
"Mr. Grey."
Mia comes running to me, pushes Christian aside then hugs me.
"Yay! I'm so glad your officially my sister!!" She hugged me tightly.
"Mia... can't... breathe.." I slurred.
"Mia? You wouldn't want to kill your sister right when she is born to this family. Right?" Christian asks her.
She scoots away and squeals.
We didn't do it traditional. We didn't go down the aisle. Instead the family starts to come up the aisle.
My dad was the first one to me. I embraced him in a hug. "Daddy," I say into his chest.
"My Baby is all married. Christian, you better take good care of her. I don't care what you have to do, just take good care of my baby girl," he let's go and gives Christian a hand shake that turns out to be a hug.
"No doubt about that, Mr. Steele. I promise to take good care of her," He says.
I look down the aisle and see my mom. She has on this mask around her mouth and doesn't come forward.
I ask Christian what was the matter with her, but he said he doesn't know.
I look back to her and she disappeared. That's weird.
"Mommy.." I whispered softly as I clutched my husbands tux.
I can finally call him my husband. After 2 years. I couldn't wait any longer.
"Your mom is fine. Don't worry," Christian says. I see Kate coming up to me with Elliot.
"Hey guys, congrats." They both said.
Elliot hugged me, "Your officially my little sister now." He kisses my forehead and I chuckle.
"Hey. That's my girl not yours," Christian bears his teeth.
"Christian.. you are such a goon," I laugh.
"How is my brand new daughter?" I hear his dad and mom say.
"Good. So glad to be in the family," I say to my mother in law.
"Good. Good. Glad you feel that way," she says.
An hour later, the reception happens and we dance. And eat. Which I've been doing a lot.
"It's not everyday you meet the love of your life. I am satisfied.. no.. satisfied is the wrong word. I am overly thrilled that Ana was her. Before I met Ana, I was sorta a slut. Sorry. But I was. Then when I met her, she was like this shinning star in the darkness of the sky. I knew I had to get to know her. As I did, she seemed so perfect. I couldn't stand another day without her. Then, when I was going to ask her to marry me at the boat house while my mom was having her party, I was so nervous. Not only was I nervous that she were gonna say no, but I was nervous to settle down. I never knew how to settle down. And now, Ana, I want to settle down with you. And only you. I want to start a life with you, have your babies. Even die with you. But I want to live by your side for the rest of my existence. I love you Anastasia. And now, I can finally call you my wife. I am thrilled to be spending every Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, birthdays with you. I love you Ana," Christian says. I start crying. That was so beautiful. I walk up to him on the stage and hug him. He kisses my forehead.
"My turn. My turn." Mia grabs the mic from Christian and scoots Christian away.
"I never had a sister. My mom always said that I had a sister. But our real mother kept her and gave me away. I was suspicious when Ana came around the first time. I mean, she had the same nose, the same eyes. So the next day I took a DNA test at the hospital. It confirmed my theory. Ana, you are my big sister. I couldn't wait to tell you, but that boy over there made me wait. So here I am, 3 years later saying what I was meant to say the day after we met. But you are my sister. My biological well semi biological sister. My biological dad isn't your dad tho. But we still have blood. I'm sorry I didn't realize that before. I love you Stash," Mia says.
I look to Christian. "She really is my sister?"
"Yes. Here is the paperwork to confirm that she is," Christian pulled out a packet out from his pocket inside his tux jacket and handed me it.
Mia ran down to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.
"Mia. Can I have my wife back?" Christian asks Mia politely.
"Sure," she gave my hand to Christian. "I'll talk to you later." She goes with Jose.
As the reception ends, I change into a nice blouse and bottoms that match. Mia, of course picked it out.
We get in the car and go to the plane.
The whole ride, I am thinking about what Mia said. I open the envelope on the table and brought the papers out.
Mia is really my sister...