Why??

I read the text message again.
How could he?? He knows I have problems with her and he goes and fucks her???
I put him to bed and I go get the Yes key from the draw with all his keys in the living room. I go to the red room being as I know there is a bed and a couch in there. I sleep on the couch.
I am so tired, so I fell asleep.
When I woke up, the room was dark. But it's always dark. I got up from the bed and my whole body ached. I stretched and went out of the room.
"Where is she?" Christian asked Mia and Taylor.
"She's not in the guest room, not in the garage. I don't know Sir," Taylor says.
"Christian we'll find her," Grace said as she wrapped her arms around her baby.
Mia got up and looked at Christian. "Well I am going to look for her instead of sitting here on my ass."
She left the room and saw me on the stairs. "I found someone."
Christian came up to me and hugged me. I took his arms away and walked away from him. Grace looked at him like she was going to kill him.
I backed away from Christian then went to make a cup of coffee.
"Ana? What did I do?" He asked me. Clearly not drunk anymore.
"What did you do? What did you do? Come on Christian? You can't be that stupid," I tell him.
"I didn't do anythi... you looked through my phone?"
Mia and Grace looked at him.
"No. That pig left a message while I was putting you to sleep. So no. I didn't see it. I saw it. You are a liar. And then when I said I am pregnant, you are gonna make me chose between you and the baby," I said making a cup of coffee.
"Christian, what is she talking about? Who?" Mia said.
"It was Elena. I went over to Elena's house. And I swear, we didn't do anything."
"Yeah right Christian. She wrote, she was glad you guys could chat and do other things. That she would like for you to do it again." I said.
Grace looked at Christian in disgust. "Really Christian? Really?"
"What did I possibly do wrong Ana?" Christian was telling at me. I backed up.
"You want to play that game? I'll be at Mia's. Don't bother looking for me. I'll come back when I feel like it," I grabbed Mia's hand and we went to the door.
Me and Mia went down the escalator then out the front door where her car was parked. Of course Sawyer came with me.
We walked to the car and I got in and Sawyer drove us.
I saw Mia's house in the distance. It was big.
It was just over a mountain and then we are there. She owns this gorgeous piece of land, viewing the city.
I have never been to this house. I look out the window in awe.
"Mia? I don't know.. this doesn't feel right. Like I should be with Christian working shit out not running away from shit," I breathe.
"Ana, he knows we are here. If he is in his right mind, he will come for you," Mia says to me while putting her hand on my shoulder.
I get out of the car and start walking to her house. She unlocks the door and we enter the big foyer. The stairs are to our left and our right. I enter the den and look around.
"Damn. This is nice Mia." I looked up at the 15 ft ceiling. 
Then I go to the kitchen where she thanks me. "Ana? Your room for the time will be the first door on your left upstairs. There is a bathroom connected to it," Mia tells me. I look up the stairs and gulp. "Ok. Thanks." I go up there and into it.
It's huge. The bed is on the far side of the wall, with a desk in the corner, a beautiful pure gold dresser. Wow. This is beautiful.
Being as though I didn't get enough sleep, I fell right over on the bed and fell asleep.

Christians POV-
Wow. I feel like an ass. I shouldn't have done that to Ana. "Mom? Where are they?"
I ask my mother.
"Hon. Obviously Ana doesn't want to see you or else she would've stayed. But they are at Mia's house." My mother answered me.
I grab my keys then go toward the door. "I'll come with you Christian." Mom said.
I lean my head back. "Ok. Come on." I don't really want her to come but whatever.
I have to find Ana. I need to know if she's ok.
I tell Taylor to stay here in case Ana comes back. He listens and sits on the couch. I nod and leave with my mom.
We get to Mia's house and I park my car and go in.
"Mia?" Mom says.
"Hey momma." Mia kissed mom's cheek.
"Where's Ana?" I ask Mia.
"In the room. She's very mad at you, yah know," Mia sighs.
I nod, "Yes. I know Mia. But I need to get to my girl." I say goodnight and leave up the stairs.
I open the door and find my Ana sleeping with the blanket in between her thighs. I take off my pants and shirt and climb in bed with her. Removing the blanket and putting it on us.
She will wake up to me.

Sorry Guys. I've just been so distracted. With everything that's been going on. And I had writers block. But I'm back. Hopefully back for good.

-Maryann